Ask The Director.

The Director

I suppose there is no real way to know this, but do you think it's probable that the laws of physics and time themselves could be different in another galaxy? I always thought so, but if you believe the same could you provide an in-depth description of why?

In 150 words or less, analyse the history of the world, including these topics:

1. George Washington

2. Mr. Ed

3. String Theory

4. Master Chief

5. Gladiators

6. The evolution of the apple

7. Janism

8. Twam

This isn't a question :troll:

I suppose there is no real way to know this, but do you think it's probable that the laws of physics and time themselves could be different in another galaxy? I always thought so, but if you believe the same could you provide an in-depth description of why?

Not in a different galaxy, but definitely in a different universe. Not as in a different realm, but as in a universe that developed at the same time ours did. The reason for this would be that the explosion that is thought to create universes (e.g. the big bang) would have been larger or smaller or even a different reaction, causing different gravitational fields and such. It is possible that E=MC^2 would be completely different in another universe. However, in a different galaxy this wouldn't necessarily be the case. All of the galaxies we know of work in similar ways to ours, which means that they have similar (if not the same) laws of physics to ours.
  • Like 1

Not in a different galaxy, but definitely in a different universe. Not as in a different realm, but as in a universe that developed at the same time ours did. The reason for this would be that the explosion that is thought to create universes (e.g. the big bang) would have been larger or smaller or even a different reaction, causing different gravitational fields and such. It is possible that E=MC^2 would be completely different in another universe. However, in a different galaxy this wouldn't necessarily be the case. All of the galaxies we know of work in similar ways to ours, which means that they have similar (if not the same) laws of physics to ours.

Do you think that this could be subject to change depending on what part of the universe the galaxy in question is in? Not completely different laws of physics, but some minor to major things? I suppose we cannot know this for sure unless we explore the entire universe, which is as far as we know or it can be inferred, impossible.

Do you think that this could be subject to change depending on what part of the universe the galaxy in question is in? Not completely different laws of physics, but some minor to major things? I suppose we cannot know this for sure unless we explore the entire universe, which is as far as we know or it can be inferred, impossible.

Theoretically, no. The only things that would change in this universe would be gravity and density and things like that. The laws of physics would still apply, albeit exponentially. However, anything is possible.

If you were a rhino what would your favorite color be?

Rhino's aren't color blind they just can't see very well, if that's what you were getting at. Also the "seeing red" thing is a myth. I'd say probably the color of water or their favorite food.

Who is General Black from FUD?

The leader of Corbulo Academy of Military Science.

Who was Corbulo? When did he die?

I like this question. Gnaeus Domitius Corbulo was a general of Ancient Rome who was a brother in law of Caligula, who married his half-sister. He was a very loyal servant to the Roman empire. Nero became suspicious of how popular he was, and ordered him to commit suicide. He did so yelling out "Axios" as he did.

What was your most embrassing thing that happen to u?

I'm not very easy to embarrass, but one thing that left me red in the face (literally) was in first grade. I was playing cops and robbers or somesuch, and misjudged the distance to a stone wall that I was trying to "take cover" behind. I was running full tilt to the wall, and ended up catching the corner of it with my forehead, right between my eyes. The resulting wound needed three stitches.

whats the difference between anger and rage?

All rage is a type of anger, but not all anger is rage. Rage is defined as "violent, uncontrollable anger", so rage would be a type of anger.
  • Like 2

if you had to fight an evil clone of yourself to the death who would win?

and i don't want none of " we'd team up" stuff, or anything like that, you two must fight no way around it

We would either fight each other to death (i.e. we both die), or the clone would win if his body was without the illnesses/injuries that mine have suffered through. If I was fighting a genetic copy of myself that hasn't ever been injured and such, then it wouldn't have any of the disadvantages that I have.
  • Like 1

We would either fight each other to death (i.e. we both die), or the clone would win if his body was without the illnesses/injuries that mine have suffered through. If I was fighting a genetic copy of myself that hasn't ever been injured and such, then it wouldn't have any of the disadvantages that I have.

if the clone didnt have the same illnesses/injuries you have that means it wouldn't have the same experience so surely there would be something to give you the edge over your clone?

anyways another question, is it considered spamming if i keep posting here til i get 2000 posts?

• Like 2

In 150 words or less, analyse the history of the world, including these topics:

1. George Washington

2. Mr. Ed

3. String Theory

4. Master Chief

5. Gladiators

6. The evolution of the apple

7. Janism

8. Twam

Okay...

What is the history of the world, including these topics^^?

There is your question!

if the clone didnt have the same illnesses/injuries you have that means it wouldn't have the same experience so surely there would be something to give you the edge over your clone?

anyways another question, is it considered spamming if i keep posting here til i get 2000 posts?

1. My body is what is known as "naturally fit". As a result, if I had not received any of the injuries that I have in the past I would be operating at 250% my current capacity. This would eradicate my ability to "overpower" my clone, and I would have to fight tactically. However, to use a tired metaphor, if David hadn't had that sling Goliath would have creamed him.

2. No, as long as you do not double post.

Where does shep work at for real?

I cannot give out personal information regarding other people. I'm sorry.

Okay...

What is the history of the world, including these topics^^?

There is your question!

Okay, so first the universe was in a giant ball, and then it wasn't.

1. George Washington-Given credit for winning the war of American Independence and the first president of the USA.

2. Mr. Ed-A talking horse that was on an early television program.

3. String Theory-The leading theory on how the universe works.

4. Master Chief-John 117, leader of Blue Team in the Haloverse. Also a rank in the United States Navy.

5. Gladiators-Usually captured soldiers or criminals, these men fought to the death for the entertainment of the public.

6. The evolution of the apple-There once was a very diverse amount of apples in the world, however people started breeding them for taste. The diversity of apples is less than it was before.

7. Janism-You mean Jainism. An Indian religion that preaches non-violence to all living beings. Ghandi was said to be Jainist.

8. Twam-The God of the 343i.org community forums (aka Admin). Twam gave all of us internetors a place to hang out and talk about Halo in a friendly environment, as opposed to constant flame wars in other forums.

Whats your favorite color?

Black. Most people dub black a shade, however I say it's a color because you get it by adding all equal parts of the three primary colors. I dub white a shade.

Why do people say the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon?

"The sky is the limit" is a very old phrase that implies optimism. It came around before spaceflight, and is still in use today because for most people, the sky really is the limit.

How do the and with them?

Not a proper question. See the OP about impossible questions.

What brand of cologne do you use?

It depends. When I'm going out to "pull" I use this fancy cologne that I've had for about five years. Day to day I use axe deodorant and body spray. I've also made my own cologne that I only wear when I am going out with friends.