Ask The Director.

The Director

Can you name this chemical? :P

pic.png

Bexarotene.

what's the difference between a wizard and a sorcerer?

Sorcerer is French, wizard is English. That's pretty much the only difference unless you are playing a fantasy game.

What was the last thing u did in Halo reach?

Played a couple games of Swat, but was so tired that I actually went -1 in a game. :(
  • Like 2

Lol, I'm actually going to ask this question for someone else. In another thread I was saddned that I was unable to answer Killer K34's questions and so I thought, who better to ask then the Director. His questions were; who is the Logician? and who is the Esthetist? I'm sorry if there is no current answer to these questions (which is what I think) but I thought it might be worth to ask if you knew it or not. Anyways, thanks!

• Like 1

Try again?

Oh crap xD I just glanced at it and immediately thought Bexarotene. Honestly, I'm not sure what this is, it looks like it could be a molecule in human skin, or even LSD. So, what is it? Since I got the question wrong, you've been awarded with the Vitamin P award. Congrats, you are the third person to stump me. :D

Lol, I'm actually going to ask this question for someone else. In another thread I was saddned that I was unable to answer Killer K34's questions and so I thought, who better to ask then the Director. His questions were; who is the Logician? and who is the Esthetist? I'm sorry if there is no current answer to these questions (which is what I think) but I thought it might be worth to ask if you knew it or not. Anyways, thanks!

The Logician and the Esthetist have only been mentioned in Halo lore. Whether they have an active part to play or not is unknown. They were mentioned in The Thursday War, which I still haven't been able to read because I can't afford it >.>, as a class of forerunner. Other than that mention they have not been mentioned in any other pieces of Canon.

Do u have a secert crush on somone on here?

lol no I do not. I have a girlfriend whom I have been with for a year and three months, and I love her very much.

who's your favorite character in the halo universe?

There are so many to choose from! D: I'd have to go with SGT MJR Johnson. Even up to his death, he was a rough and tough son of a gun, with a sense of humor that any comedian would be jealous of.

Goldfish have a 3 second memory, who came to this conclusion and how?

It's a wrong conclusion. Recent studies have shown that goldfish can remember things up to three months on average. Also, there are many different theories about as to how this common myth came about. One theory is that one drunk in a bar made up a story about how he did experiments with fish and found them to have really bad memories. Another is that a child wrote a very convincing science fair paper on his goldfish and said that it only had a 3 second memory. Another is that the myth was propagated by pet-stores to make people feel better about putting them in itty bitty bowls. That's the trouble with myths, their origins eventually become myths as well. Seeing as this was a mouth to ear myth, it's origins are nearly impossible to trace. My theory is that a scientist got bored and started experimenting on goldfish to see if they experienced pain, and mistook their behavior (i.e. coming back to the scientist to get fed) as short term memory loss.
  • Like 2

Why do flowers turn purple, or different colors.

Flowers are the reproductive systems of plants. They are colorful to attract insects that assist in pollination, and so that animals will eat them and spread their seeds through their droppings. As for why they are different colors, this is due to the "breeding" of the flowers. For instance, roses have been bred to have many different hues and attributes. They were able to take a generation of white roses and make the second generation red.