Nameplates In Halo 4?

Undead

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like To See Nameplates Return In Halo 4?

• Yes
    • No

I really want to see nameplates make a return in Reach. It made everyone's playercard unique and gave them a chance to express themselves as a Halo fan. This isn't a big thing that needs to be in Halo 4 but I'd like to see nameplates return because they were a nice thing to have.

• Like 1

Agreed. They look nice and are very rewarding when you unlock them. By using a nameplate it makes you feel special in a way. At the moment I am using the Halo CE nameplate. Not many people use it so I feel special and I am proud to say "I was there 10 years ago when it all started." In Halo 4 they should add more nameplates and make then unlockable if you complete special challenges.

• Like 2

Agreed. They look nice and are very rewarding when you unlock them. By using a nameplate it makes you feel special in a way. At the moment I am using the Halo CE nameplate. Not many people use it so I feel special and I am proud to say "I was there 10 years ago when it all started." In Halo 4 they should add more nameplates and make then unlockable if you complete special challenges.

Yeah I'd really like to see nameplates return. Especially a Halo CEA one. haha

I'd like to see them return as well, but I would almost want to see them harder to achieve. So that once you do have one, you stand out in the crowd. Now, hardly a game goes by when I don't see someone else with the Halo 3 nameplate in the same game as me. It doesn't feel that cool when everyone else has it.

• Like 1

Like to seem them back and as above have them unlock for doing certain things jn campaign and matchmaking, so they are like a badge of honor.

That is basically my opinion. I remember in Halo 3 when you saw the asterix symbol nameplate you knew the person was registered on Bungie. Also I believe there was another one as well and I can't remember how people got it.

I don't think I could say it any better than this guy.

I use the DMR in Reach. I use it because the weapon is beast, if you know how to use it, it's in my gamertag (BezerkedDMRiot), and it's my favorite weapon overall. Although getting the DMR was fairly easy, just get Bungie Pro, so there's not too much to be happy about getting it lol.

I love the name plates, I always wear the Bungie one ^_^ I really hope they come back.Hopefully with a lot more

I love the bungie one, though i see alot of people not using, and i wonder, why not its the best! Or didnt they see the promos everywhere and not get it????

I would really like to see them make a return. It was a favorite visable aspect of mine, and it would be fantastic if it could happen again. But this time, I really hope that nameplates will be customizable under the start menu. It will just be easier for everyone that way.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like them, and there's so many things they could do. Like for each weapon commendation you get to master, you can have that weapon as your nameplate. Still have the ones from playing older games, but have some unlocked via achievements, obtaining certain medals (like a perfection, or killionaire. This made me think of the collateral emblem from Call of Duty... but that's taking it a bit far lol), finding all terminals, doing a lot of Spartan Ops, etc.. Heck, even giving a "UNSC" or covie/promethean nameplate to those getting weapon mastery for their respective weapons. My ideas, anyway ^^