Put your AA Complaints here...

DocSpartanO07

like above said about hologram, i think hologram would be great if it was real enough do deceive your enemies. As for armor abilities in general i think there great especially for beating someone with a power weapon or vehicle

(ex rocket launcher and armor lock, or stealing a banshee with jet pack), and i also think sprint and evade shouldnt be a ARMOR ABILITY but something everyone has by default, its called ARMOR ability, its supposed to be an add on to ur armor

They need to make it to where you can control the Hologram and attach explosives to it, it will act like a drone!

Just had a game of invasion, the other team insisted on picking the armor lock loadout, and they were what everyone hates about armor lock.

Removed there shields, they go into armor lock, we all stand around waiting, pops up BANG dead. They did this all game, WHY? your gonna die your team mates are nowhere near you, why bother. Needless to say they lost. I cant understand why people choose armor lock in invasion as its useless, although it does prove useful on Breakpoint, but that map never EVER appears

FINALLY A DECENT GUY OUT ALL THOSE ******* COMPLAINING TO THEIR MOMMIES ABOUT ARMOR LOCK!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh mom somebody owned me with armor lock. Armor Lock is gayyyyyyyyy :(

Seriously people armor lock is not gay. It is pretty good. Just a bit over powered thats all. If you learn to use it in a strategic way. Its really fun and is very useful. And even if you don't wanna use armor lock then learn to freakin block it or dodge it and not complain about it like babies...

Actually it is REALLY CHEAP and your dumb (and an obvious armor lock noob) to not think so. It takes no time what so ever to use so it can block swords or melees (not to mention when you block a melee it drains your opponents shields). In addition it not only survives rockets or fuel rod gun shots, but it actually deflects them. You can also look 360 degrees around you so if someone tries to finish you off by getting behind you and beating you down, you can just turn around while still in armor lock and trade kills.

Face it buddy, its cheap and the only people who use it are those who can't finish there kills with headshots the first time around.

And, just by the way, if you still think it isn't cheap, if it wasn't cheap and took the least bit of skill to use, why would it not be in the mlg playlist?

• Like 1

Frosting. Remove it.

Then people who liked Armor Lock would complain. I don't see a problem with Armor Lock. It's balanced to me, it's just that the majority of Armor Lock haters don't have enough common sense to counter it. Standing in front of it is not countering. Spamming grenades isn't countering. Besides, when I use it, I always end up getting a double or triple because they stand around me and I toss a plasma grenade at my foot last second.

Easy points for me, they rage because they surround me instead of sniping me from the distance.

How can you consider something which allows you to shoot while invincible to be balanced?

And just to note, it's not a glitch: Bungie purposefully chose to let the latency be absorbed by the victim rather than the one using armor lock.

They changed this during the beta and you can see it on the development slides down-loadable from bnet.

Take out all abilities in team slayer, doubles, anything arena or future ranked, keep them for big team battle because sprint is nice on big maps. And to people who love armor lock, you only like it because when you get out dueled you can use it and wait for a teammate to come bail you out. It's stupid. bloom is dumb make the weapons timed. Dmr 4 shots to head needle rifle 6 or so. And make halo4 multiplayer like halo 2. Halo 3 br sucked compared to 2 so bring back halo 2 br and movement/ physics. That's all

One more post. I believe game makers screw up alot. They try to put way too much into a game thinking they are improving it. They add unnecessary things alot of times. You know why halo 2 is better than 3 and reach? Because it was simple. Great gameplay and it took skill. Same with cod. Cod 4 was better than mw2 and black ops. Why? I think u know the answer. Just don't overthink yourself 343 go back to what makes halo popular. It's not the armor abilities. Think to yourself what made halo 2 and ce the most popular games out of the series. They were built for competitive gamers and that's what started mlg. And the direction halo has been going, other games will take over and I hate that because halo is my favorite series ever man.

Armor lock is awesome. I like all there is to reach. You guys are pretty damn bitter with stupidly high expectations if you ask me. Reach is the best game on xbox and I pray that nothing is changed. Even if they did change it that would just cause you to complain about something else or the change itself. Haters going to hate and you have to realize, it's not going to be your perfect little playground. Business as usual, let the games continue!

Armor lock is awesome. I like all there is to reach. You guys are pretty damn bitter with stupidly high expectations if you ask me. Reach is the best game on xbox and I pray that nothing is changed. Even if they did change it that would just cause you to complain about something else or the change itself. Haters going to hate and you have to realize, it's not going to be your perfect little playground. Business as usual, let the games continue!

you have obviously never played Halo 3. Reach is a good game by normal game standards, however compaired to the previous halo games, it doesn't even come close. Its not having "high expectations" (to quote you), its having realistic expectations: Why wouldn't 343 want to have a good game?

I dislike Armor Abilities in general. They're like perks in Call of Duty. Unnecessary. The only ones that were ever useful were sprint and armor lock, and armor lock was only good for protecting against 'nade spammers. Now everyone uses AL if they so much as get shot at. Sprint had potential, but four seconds of huffing and puffing is not only insufficient for traversing the battlefield quickly, it's also annoying.

Armor Lock is terrible, the fact you can gain health and shields while they're about to die, gives them a bit of an advantage, even if waiting for them, if you are shooting them in the back you are so screwed.

also, when you are beatdown someone, they use armor lock for a split second, take away all your shields and kill you, then tbag you. its so annoying

please get rid of it, the rest are ok (apart from hologram).

The Advantages of Armour Lock

- Can withstand huge amounts of damage

- Can EMP you

- Makes plasma grenades dissapear

- Can destroy vehicles

- Can deflect grenades and rockets

- Regenerates your shield

- It can kill you

- Gets peoples kills stolen

- You get a third person view

How to fix it

- When you EMP someone in AL, they should come out AL