Put your AA Complaints here...

DocSpartanO07

I wish holograms were more like the player its self or it wasnt there in the first place

I wish active camo doesnt regenerate and dosent act as a radar gammer but you dont appear on radar or it wasnt there in the first place

I wish jet pack could be used to thrust yourself foward or it wasnt there in the first place

Armor lock shouldnt be there in the first place

drop shield should be a bubble sheild

evade is nice

sprint should be for longer duration and not recharge

I am done

• Like 1

I wish people would figure out how Armor Lock works and experiment with it enough before complaining about it. It seems more like they didn't try to beat it and they just got mad that they lost against someone who used it.

I assume you are referring to the complaints about AA's in CEA and the possibility of them in Halo4.

I am no fan of armor abilities what so ever. I hope that Reach and CEA's multi player will be the last place they have a home.

Being that they are a pet peeve of mine, I will not create any additional posts on them, only respond with accurate information as it becomes available. I have just read a post that made a reference to an online publications story. The post stated it was confirmed that AA was in Halo 4. I read the story long before the post, there is no quote, in any form, or direct statement from 343 Ind. It is under the Halo 4 forum. I do not believe it to be accurate.

Still we dont even know that AA's will be included in the playlist for the classic maps. Just because they will be played on Reach doesnt mean it will be a AL fest.

I believe it is reasonable to assume there would be no AA's in the "Classic" play list. Since the term was original to the classic play list of Reach and used by 343 Ind. in a description of the multi-player for CEA, which will be part of Reach, it would by that reasoning they would be similar to the Reach variant. I know we are trying to see into the future, so to speak, it is hard to wait for concrete information when the game means so much to us.

I wish people would figure out how Armor Lock works and experiment with it enough before complaining about it. It seems more like they didn't try to beat it and they just got mad that they lost against someone who used it.

FINALLY A DECENT GUY OUT ALL THOSE ******* COMPLAINING TO THEIR MOMMIES ABOUT ARMOR LOCK!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh mom somebody owned me with armor lock. Armor Lock is gayyyyyyyyy :(

Seriously people armor lock is not gay. It is pretty good. Just a bit over powered thats all. If you learn to use it in a strategic way. Its really fun and is very useful. And even if you don't wanna use armor lock then learn to freakin block it or dodge it and not complain about it like babies...

Uhm to the guy who made the first reply, the drop shield is a bubble shield. If you use it on a Falcon, it is obviously a bubble. Hologram should be made more realistic, who wakes straight with their gun like that? Nobody, make it so it looks around, maybe you can use the D-Pad to set how it walks, toggle between Crouch, Careful, and Sprint. Crouch would be crouch walking. Careful would be like how it is now, but it looks around. Sprint, would be like they just run.

like above said about hologram, i think hologram would be great if it was real enough do deceive your enemies. As for armor abilities in general i think there great especially for beating someone with a power weapon or vehicle

(ex rocket launcher and armor lock, or stealing a banshee with jet pack), and i also think sprint and evade shouldnt be a ARMOR ABILITY but something everyone has by default, its called ARMOR ability, its supposed to be an add on to ur armor

Hologram should have the players title, currently it usually only fools one player in dozens of games.

Camo I like how it only works proper during slow or no movement, can be used as a good aid while sniping, would like to see it make you fully radar invisible.

Lockdown Love the ability during warthog collisions, but should be nerfed a little to one use per spawn or at least increase its cooldown, just gets overly spammed usually from grenade abusers during smaller maps. They should have included an item that can break it or maybe have added a weak area on the players back.

Jet Pack I rarely pick it other than to reach better sniping area's or to get up & down spire quicker. Again I'd like a cooldown increase.

Drop Shield I only ever pick during big team and invasion games to survive possible flight & distance attacks, though seems useless

Evade only real flaw is should have a Spartan/Noble counterpart and not be exclusive to Elites

Sprint I do think it greatly improved the pace of the game, especially when you've spawned in an area no enemies are around. I'd be happy to see more playlist's that make this the only AA.

Armor lock needs to go. It's cheap and stupid. It's even dumber to bother using it in multi-team. You have like 5 guys tossing grenades at your feet by the time you come out of it. I mean really. Why bother? Die like men. I only use sprint (or camo in elite slayer for the needler). They took it out of team objective and some other things. It should be removed from multi-team, or at least drop it from all the objective types instead of just crazy king.

• Like 1

I will never understand why Bungie didn't think of doing this in the first place. That would've cleared up the Reach forum by over 99%.

i know what you mean, seems everyone hates armor lock, one time use per charge, press the button enter armor lock stay in it till charge runs out, problem solved!

Can think of 1 problem though, what would everyone complain about if armor lock was fixed lol

So I'm just starting out with reach and really enjoying it. I feel the AA in the game are a bit overpowered like many people. What made the equipment balanced in H3 was the fact that you had to actually aquire them. I actually really like how the loadouts are dealt with in reach and the only real flaw is aa recharge on there own. I would have rather had one or two uses on spawn and have to pick up recharge packs.

i know what you mean, seems everyone hates armor lock, one time use per charge, press the button enter armor lock stay in it till charge runs out, problem solved!

Can think of 1 problem though, what would everyone complain about if armor lock was fixed lol

Then people who liked Armor Lock would complain. I don't see a problem with Armor Lock. It's balanced to me, it's just that the majority of Armor Lock haters don't have enough common sense to counter it. Standing in front of it is not countering. Spamming grenades isn't countering. Besides, when I use it, I always end up getting a double or triple because they stand around me and I toss a plasma grenade at my foot last second.

Easy points for me, they rage because they surround me instead of sniping me from the distance.