Bloom iz bad.

Sniping iz easy.

Armor lock iz gay.

Grenades to powerful.

I would like higher jumping.

BR or no bloom DMR I would like.

Beat down system iz dumb.

Thats it.

The grenades are not too powerful. They're weaker than the grenades that were in Halo 2 (which could kill you even if you weren't directly above them, and even if you had full health). The grenades in Halo: Reach (frag grenades) won't even kill you if you're standing above them with full health. In Halo 2, they will.

I wish people would figure out how Armor Lock works and experiment with it enough before complaining about it. It seems more like they didn't try to beat it and they just got mad that they lost against someone who used it.

for real man there are way 2 many complaints about armour lock its not that great of a AA if someone is useing it vs yourself belive it or not u can still wipe out the armour locking noob

The grenades are not too powerful. They're weaker than the grenades that were in Halo 2 (which could kill you even if you weren't directly above them, and even if you had full health). The grenades in Halo: Reach (frag grenades) won't even kill you if you're standing above them with full health. In Halo 2, they will.

You must be lucky or something cos 1 nade kills me all the time.

I've got used to them but I'd still like them to be a little less powerful.

If you can't beat armour lock then i'm sorry but you fail miserably at the game. Like someone said earlier all these people are whining and crying and complaining and demanding that they want a classic playlist...then when they get it only 200-300 people play it.

I'd personally really like it if these forums banned people that couldn't spell properly...would eliminate a good 80-90% of all the whining

I think the best solution for AAs wouldbe to have them charge based off kills. For example I spawn with AL and use it up. Now I have to get 2 or 3 kills to charge it up. Kind of like nitrous in Need for Speed.

This would work for a separate game mode like power slayer, but not in the core multiplayer. It's more arcade-like.

You must be lucky or something cos 1 nade kills me all the time.

I've got used to them but I'd still like them to be a little less powerful.

Not getting lucky, just admitting that they aren't overpowered. They're about the same as Halo 3's grenades, and less powerful than Halo 2's (which has the most powerful grenades in the entire series). The timer is also around the same as Halo 3's.

So I'm just starting out with reach and really enjoying it. I feel the AA in the game are a bit overpowered like many people. What made the equipment balanced in H3 was the fact that you had to actually aquire them. I actually really like how the loadouts are dealt with in reach and the only real flaw is aa recharge on there own. I would have rather had one or two uses on spawn and have to pick up recharge packs.

Seems like a good idea, I like it.

I am very mad because my map variants' names/description are being blocked for no reason. For example, one map I have is called "Impact" and it will not allow that to be shown on XbL. Another example is "Element", again it's blocked. So someone needs to fix this before I quit Halo for good.

I am very mad because my map variants' names/description are being blocked for no reason. For example, one map I have is called "Impact" and it will not allow that to be shown on XbL. Another example is "Element", again it's blocked. So someone needs to fix this before I quit Halo for good.

This has nothing to do with Armor Abilities mate. We all have this problem, I think its being sorted out though. As for Element, theres already a MLG map with that name, maybe thats why its blocking it.

That's a terrible, absolutely stupid reason to quit playing Halo. =/

armor lock has its place to destroy and stop vehicles, not for protection from grenade spammers

bubble shield needs a better recharge time, bc when it takes damage, it goes away fast

active camo needs to be shorter, but better. if you are completely invisible for about 15 seconds, even in movement, it would be less likely to be used for camping.

hologram needs to be more decieving (spelling?) also, eliminate the sound when one is created. it gives it away way too easy.

evade is good, except you have a tendancy to "stick" to the ground when you roll over a bump.

sprint could have a slightly faster recharge.

jet pack needs to have the "maximum altitude" syndrome eliminated. just because the jet pack is nearing the end, doesnt mean the power should die.

....i think thats everything :good:

Overall I don't hate the AA's themselves but I find the changes that were made to the default run speed and jump height to be very frustrating. One of the best things about Halo was the movement around the maps and using jumps to quickly get around. Now if you don't use sprint you have to use stairs/ramps all the time unless you choose jet pack but then your a snail while on foot. The AA's will be back in H4 I just hope they can combine them with the Halo "feel" that isn't present in Reach.

armor lock has its place to destroy and stop vehicles, not for protection from grenade spammers

bubble shield needs a better recharge time, bc when it takes damage, it goes away fast

active camo needs to be shorter, but better. if you are completely invisible for about 15 seconds, even in movement, it would be less likely to be used for camping.

hologram needs to be more decieving (spelling?) also, eliminate the sound when one is created. it gives it away way too easy.

evade is good, except you have a tendancy to "stick" to the ground when you roll over a bump.

sprint could have a slightly faster recharge.

jet pack needs to have the "maximum altitude" syndrome eliminated. just because the jet pack is nearing the end, doesnt mean the power should die.

....i think thats everything :good:

So if people are spamming their grenades like crazy, I shouldn't be able to defend myself from it? They should get the kill because they can press their left triggers quickly and toss out all of the grenades they're carrying? The bubble shield takes damage and is destroyed after it takes enough damage. I don't see what's wrong with that. How fast it is destroyed depends on the weapon that's being fired at it and how quickly it's being damaged. They're reducing the time for active camo in the update. This is being addressed. I'd like for your name to appear over the hologram when someone aims at it, and for your crosshairs to turn red. This would make it a bit more useful. I've never noticed myself "sticking" to the ground when rolling over any bumps or anything. Sprint and Jetpack are fine (aside from the jetpack stopping in the air if you touch something above you).

• Like 1

Overall I don't hate the AA's themselves but I find the changes that were made to the default run speed and jump height to be very frustrating. One of the best things about Halo was the movement around the maps and using jumps to quickly get around. Now if you don't use sprint you have to use stairs/ramps all the time unless you choose jet pack but then your a snail while on foot. The AA's will be back in H4 I just hope they can combine them with the Halo "feel" that isn't present in Reach.

The "Halo feel" is still very present in Reach. I've no clue how you think it's gone.

Can this be pinned and be a running complaint thread for AA's? The complaints are starting to clutter up every other thread, lets get it out of our system in here.......let the AA hate flow!!

Armor Lock works fine... leave it alone.. are we gonna take out double beatdown for sprinters... learn to use AA's and how to defend against them...

Dear 343.

The biggest problem for me in halo reach isn't the game play, its my favorite playlist.

Every time I search in the mlg playlist on my own i come up against a team of four.Its rather annoying as they all work together like they should unlike my teammates who end up quitting.yesterday I played 3 games in a row against the same team every game all my team quit out because they couldn't handle being a few kills behind at the start.I don't quit ever which means I go -38 and Im close to crying .so I was wandering if you could make it so teams of 4 went against teams of 4, rather than four die hard competitive friends all with mics against four randoms with no mics who are looking to have a chilled game with the mindset of a lone wolf.Even when you flip the coin and your on a team of four with your buddy's you come up against four none mics and the outcome is winning the game due to the whole of the other team quitting, this is not fun yes i just won 10 games in a row but i didn't enjoy any of them. Also i received 500 credits per game which means its not worth playing.

If your scanning through 343 and can't be bothered to read my problem ^ heres it summed up for you below.

********************************** change the mlg playlist so that team of fours only face against team of fours thanks xxxxx ************************************************

• 2 weeks later...
I wish holograms were more like the player its self or it wasnt there in the first place I wish active camo doesnt regenerate and dosent act as a radar gammer but you dont appear on radar or it wasnt there in the first place I wish jet pack could be used to thrust yourself foward or it wasnt there in the first place Armor lock shouldnt be there in the first place drop shield should be a bubble sheild evade is nice sprint should be for longer duration and not recharge I am done
reach should be left as it is nobody cares about what you think lol

Sprint is good, evade is good, drop shield is good.

The radar jammer on stealth could be toned down.

Armor lock is way to powerful, all the other AA's are passive but Armor lock can damage you i.e. ejecting plasma grenades, bouncing rockets back. plus the E.M. blast. It's a cool idea but way to powerful.

alright whoever says that any armor ability should have an increase in there cool down time is a dumbass because they obviously didnt think of how anoying it could possibly be for them to wait for the damn thing to recharge. All armor abilities should stay the same because if they made hologram more realistic then that would be anoying and would be used alot. If they made camo better then how in the hell are you supposed to counter that????!!!???!