343i.org "Did you knows"

The Director

Herme's bureaucrat song is awesome :whistle:

Did you know you can sign in with a Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Steam account ?

HA! Another post to like! :D lol

Did you know that Twam has posted in this thread 6 times? And that he knows all there is to know about this site? lol

• Like 1

Did you know that I joined in December of last year, but didn't post until March? @_@ lol talk about lurking.

If I recall you were more of a "Shoutbox" member. xD

Did you know that the top 5 poster's accumulative post counts don't even make up 10% of the total amount of posts on the site?

If I recall you were more of a "Shoutbox" member. xD

Actually when I first joined, I was looking to get in contact with 343, posted in the shoutbox under "TheHaloExpert" (xD), and never visited the site again until March. I try to remember who was in the shoutbox, but I can't.

Did you know that there is now a cool little bar at the bottom of the screen that gives you info such as exec. time and whether GZIP is enabled? :o

Yeah i have the forum in partial debug mode to work out a certain lagging issue, should be removed afterwards.

Did you know there is a color chooser located here http://343industries.org/343info/demo.html ?

• Like 4

Did you know that other than Twam, our very own NOVA is our oldest still active member, yet still in his green?

Did you know that Jester was the first to reach 3000 posts? Did you know Mr. Bullet is the youngest member to reach 2000 posts?Did you know that Mr. Bullet may have joined in november, but had actually found the site in mid june? Did you know that this site was created at exactly March 29th, 2011 at 7:28am?

I could do these all day.

• Like 1