Halo 4 News: Campaign and Multiplayer details

FIREN4

But think about this... there is only one John-117. You are playing him in the campaign. But in multiplayer, you were always playing just a random spartan. So why is this an issue? What's saying you can't change your armor to look like Chief's? This is just being picky, now.

I understand that in Reach you were playing as a unnammed Spartan, but in Halos 1,2,3 you were playing as a direct look alike to John 117. I think (for me anyways) I would like to be put into a loby with all 117 look alikes again. Just my preferance. this way while I am doing great it feels like Chief is doing great. not just some elite super soildier. that i have no connection with.

I understand that in Reach you were playing as a unnammed Spartan, but in Halos 1,2,3 you were playing as a direct look alike to John 117. I think (for me anyways) I would like to be put into a loby with all 117 look alikes again. Just my preferance. this way while I am doing great it feels like Chief is doing great. not just some elite super soildier. that i have no connection with.

Eh, I liked being an elite super soldier I had no connection with honestly, like Noble 6.