so really, who actually does like Master Chief's new armor?

Katthejedi

Actually, I'm not sure if it is "Mark VII". It is said in the books that Master Chief's armor had the ability to upgrade in the proper frigate while in cryo. It turns out that his armor was upgraded, but I don't think the model was changed. Anyways, back on topic, I think that his armor certainly looks different from the previous Halos and will take some adjusting too. 343i have already said that the model we have seen in the teaser trailer is not the final model, and that changes will be made to it. Personally, I was more fond of the previous Master Chief armor appearance (this is just because I was so used to it), but the new Master Chief looks more defined and more "super-heroish". I am sure that his new armor will grow on me.

-MaGIIXz

• Like 4

I like it

they have changed the armor between every halo. I wouldnt want a copy and paste of the halo 3 armor and i think that the detail in the new armor is awesome. the only thing i dont like are how bulgy his back is and i know its been like that in other halos this one just looks a lil extreme to me. but overall this seems more functional and cooler...i just hope they explain how it changed because in halo 1-2 they explained it and in 2-3 it was more of a graphics improvement so hopefully there is a little reason in the beginning of the game

I love the way it looks, I just want to know how he got it...

I like the new armor, but want to know how it changed

but the armor I like most is Halo Wars and Halo Legends (package) (He looks really beefy in that on)

He has the same armor, it just changed. I think in one of the books it was made with nanobots (or something to that effect) and when he was in cryo sleep, they just changed.

His new armor looks better, but i want to know how it changed from classic i will like it more. i think minor changes to the back and shoulders would make him look better too. Arm/shoulder armor should be a bit higher and the thrusters should be a bit lower on his back.

I agree. I really like it and everything, but it just needs to be modified a little more :D

Yeah it looks great i dont get why people are complaining i guess they are just used to the old armor and now they just have to get used to the change and i dont get why people are saying he looks to much like a robot he has always looked like a robot the first time i ever saw him in combat evolved i thought he was a robot.