Most Epic Wins And Fails

this is where you post the stories of both your most epic win, and your most epic fails.

WIN:

I was playing Halo 3 with some friends, shotty snipers. we were up by a lot and i didn't want to fail the team any. i was in the bunker, aiming down my sights out of the window at the inviz. s i saw someone take it and wasn't about to let him hurt my team. i knew he would take a shot at my team, maybe wiping us all out, so i took the shot where i thought he would be

Shot one: Miss

Shot two: BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

He was still completely invisible, bet shot i ever took as a horrible sniper. :D

FAIL:

I was playing portal co-op with my cousin, it was the last puzzle, we could see the safe door shining in the distance. we just had no idea where to find the box we needed. It took us like half an hour to get absolutely no where. we gave up on looking and went to youtube..........we knew where the box dispenser was, we just failed to see that the button to activate it was right next to it. ;__;