My MoM Post!

Donut

Donut I couldn't congratulate you anymore for this award. You truly deserved this and I can tell from your extraordinary post that you are real proud of yourself. You've given me some serious laughs, remember when we were watching the Super-Bowl in the shoutbox? :rofl: I can tell you I was rolling on the floor laughing, for real! Now, you keep up the epic work, and Donut...stay cool. ;)

• Like 1

For the idea that will be discussed by the staff, my idea is. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . Be a Moderator for a day.

One member get's to be a moderator for this site for one day, he has to be a trustworthy member that is very active, must have permission from all of the staff, and must agree to not ban any members that have not done anything wrong. If they break any rules for being a moderator, they will be permanently banned from this site. What they get to do is the staff's choice, I am not a Mod so I don't know everything they are capable of doing. Please take this under consideration and take your time to think about it.

:)

Donut you have most certainly earned this status my friend. You are the heartbeat of the shout box. As for the Mod for a Day, hmmmmm........that is a mighty big proposition. Twam is planning some kind of update in April that night allow this to happen, so we will see.

• Like 1

The site wouldn't be the same without you, honestly, you were my first friend on this site, first person to treat me like an 11 yr old at first. I think of you as a bigger brother. Really, You deserve this, I'm glad you got it, realy. I remember when you got banned, I stayed off the site just to talk to you for that whole week. And, congrats, you made it back to the forum. Like a baws. You're also, one the funniest MoMz evar. And, please, let me be MOD for teh day? Ehh??? EHEHE?

Oh no, please. don't trust me. I can be so cruel with those powers...*evil smile*

What? I was going to summon me a sandwhich!

Oops, internet. Not the deli.

Anyways. CONRGRATS!!!! :awesome: :awesome:

• Like 1

The site wouldn't be the same without you, honestly, you were my first friend on this site, first person to treat me like an 11 yr old at first. I think of you as a bigger brother. Really, You deserve this, I'm glad you got it, realy. I remember when you got banned, I stayed off the site just to talk to you for that whole week. And, congrats, you made it back to the forum. Like a baws. You're also, one the funniest MoMz evar. And, please, let me be MOD for teh day? Ehh??? EHEHE?

Oh no, please. don't trust me. I can be so cruel with those powers...*evil smile*

What? I was going to summon me a sandwhich!

Oops, internet. Not the deli.

Anyways. CONRGRATS!!!! :awesome: :awesome:

*first person to NOT treat me like an 11 yr old*
  • Like 1

Already congratulated you in the Shoutbox earlier today, H4TW, but here it is again.

Gratz on making MoM. I'm sure you'll keep doing what you did to earn MoM, so there's really no point in my saying the following:

Keep up the good work. :smiling:

But there it is anyway. :heart: ^_^

• Like 1

the best part is you finally got your lightish red *cough*pink*cough* name... can you get me a cookie now that you're MoM?.......... congratulations and all that anyway. :)

• Like 1

Well...well...well!! The Donut finally made it to the top of the food chain, lmao!!

Seriously, great job man. You have always strived to do the best you could here and your persistence paid off. There is no other personality here like yours. You are definately one of a kind. You truly deserve it!! Keep up the good work, wear the title with pride and dignity, and mostly...............

:unworthy: :unworthy: CONGRATULATIONS MoM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unworthy: :unworthy:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When I first joined this EPIC forum, someone reached out to me. He was the lightish red pastry that made me belong (sorry Donut, had to put that :hrhr: ). I count him as the one who first saw me, and welcomed me into the forum. But enough of my emotional blabber (can A.I. cry?). LETS GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR AWESOME m0m,

:unworthy: :unworthy: DONUT!!! :unworthy: :unworthy:

• Like 3

When I first joined this EPIC forum, someone reached out to me. He was the lightish red pastry that made me belong (sorry Donut, had to put that :hrhr: ). I count him as the one who first saw me, and welcomed me into the forum. But enough of my emotional blabber (can A.I. cry?). LETS GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR AWESOME m0m,

:unworthy: :unworthy: DONUT!!! :unworthy: :unworthy:

I read your post and smiled a great smile!

Then i read your signature....smh

• Like 1