Halo memories

Noahsammy99

I remember my first halo moment..... About 1 year ago it was the middle of the summer. A breeze yes there was a breeze if my memorie seves me corectly. A clear german sky. A hot day. The fist thing I did was play CTF..... With myself. This was In reach by the way. I watched red vs blue before this and nearly flipped out while driving the warthog (legendary vehicle). my favorite moment. I wish I had a camera lol.

I remember thinking about creating a team with 2 of my friends for MLG in halo 2...

We were playing BR starts on Lockout... I jumped off of S3 and a friend of mine was on S2 I turned around Out BR'd him and at 1 shot I out BR'd my other friend who was shooting from BR3. Everyone went crazy xD.

Anyways, this topic should probably be sent to Gen. Discussion... and I think that there might be a topic like this already... not sure. ;)

• Like 1

I predicted all of the hole elites teaming up with humans thing in halo 2 with my older brother.

My halo memorie is I was at my friends house (I don't have an xbox my mom wont let me but I do have halo 1 for the computer :( :D ) playing reach in campaign mode and had a jet pack and an elite kept trying to run me over I just jetted up and he missed then a second one came and they both boosted I used the pack and one ghost shoved the other off a cliff (haha) :hrhr: Then the one that shoved boosted again and I switched to armor lock cus my friend died by brutes used the armor lock and blew up the ghost. :laughing:

• Like 1

i remember having a 50 ft. ethernet cable running between two tv's in my basement for some nice system link in CE. remember playing 2v2 on sidewinder with two friends who claimed they were the best two halo players we knew against me and definitely the worst player we knew. i hid my buddy on top of the map with rockets and sniper to hide while i destroyed the other two for a win. still remember those two bitching

Halo actually saved my life i think, (never played halo 3 before this moment in time i am about to say just mw2 and i had lost my HaloCE disk) i was severly depressed and everything thinking about suicide and stuff, just lots of problems going on, saw my brother playing halo 3 so i decided to give it a go and it was good, played grifball a lot, kinda sucks that Reach's grifball is kinda sucky now.

One of my fondest memories is going into BTB, full party of 8 players, all mics, all my friends. Myself and a friend were both running armor lock, two ghosts simultaneously rammed us, and we both went into armor lock at exactly the same time and destroyed them both :D

I remember I literally almost cried when they honored the Master Chief at the memorial servic at Voi at the end of Halo 3 because I thought he was dead for a second and then I figured there's no way he could die and then after the credits whaddaya know there's Chief and Cortana floating dead in space having an epic final conversation bringing great (supposed) closure to the game. Then when I saw the Legendary ending and he was heading towards some glowing planet I knew there was going to be a Halo 4 immediately JUST LIKE I KNOW THEY WILL MAKE A HALO WARS 2. YOU HEARD ME, I HAVE FULL FAITH THEY WILL.

A Halo memory I had, oh I totally remember it. Me and my friends went into BTB one time. All 8 of us, and we OBLITERATED everyone. The entire enemy team only had like, 28 kills, And it was a full party too. Almost every few seconds you'd see it said an enemy got sniped. And I was seriously just ramming everyone with a Warthog. I died maybe once, but that was because I got bum-rushed by all their DMRs and I was almost homefree into the safety of my base when I was lasered. It was an epic match, And I will honestly never forget how much fun I had.

my first time was in forge... igot lost in forge world ...hmm took me an hour to head over everywhere and i was like uhhhh where am i ... then i went into forge ball and "i'm like oh cool im floating" and then i got out and flew to the colluseum and made a base and saved it........................*yawn* :sweat: :right: :thumbsup: yay imade it outta here in like 2 hours

Ah my first halo moment. at first I didnt have a xbox so no halo but a friend of mine did... and when he first showed me (I was 6 years old and he was 8 years old XD) I didnt understand the entire game just trigger happy shooting aliens no clue of a storyline whatsoever... Nostalgia...

I killed a friend on sandtrap. I was hiding in the crashed phantom and apperently my friend who was wearing active camo, was coming to kill me when I jumped up and no scoped him in the head with a rocket launcher while he had active camo. I also screamed "RAGGLE FRAGGLE" while I did this.

My first Halo moment has got to be when I first played Halo 3.

I was playing Halo 3 Campaign on Heroic and I remember not liking it.

I then stopped playing Halo for a few months but ended up playing again and now I love Halo.

I discovered Halo through Red vs Blue, Arby 'n' The Chief and such.

I can tell you everything I experienced when I first played Halo: CE. The Elite behind the corner underground with an Energy Sword chased me without my notice, and he scared the living **** out of me when I turned around; but I was just a young kid.

• Like 1

Another good time was when I played halo my second time on the silent cartographer. I went into the building in the hog and saw the doors closing. I raced with the hog and surprisingly I got the hog through the door with the marines. I freaked out about the elite with the sword and ran him over once I realized he wasnt doing anything and beat the level with the hog in the building. little did I know that I was playing it on heroic. (Iwas playing combat evolved by the way.)

Ohhhh the days!!! It was actually May 9..my 15 year old brother (14 at the time) was playing Reach....so I decided to give it a try and got hooked onto it. My brother eventually stopped playing though. This is how I got interested. But I played like Halo 2 when I was 10 in such but didn't enjoy it as much.