Vote on what you want in and out of Halo 4!

kingkellogg

Vote on what you want in or out of the game  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with

2. 2. Do you disagree with

1.Multiple playlist with health and shields(for all the CE and Reach fans)

2.Armor customization that does not effect gameplay

3.More colors for armor(including pure white and deep black)

4.Kill based scoreing(not point based.)

5.The pistol,and make it good again,as it is other weapons beat it in all circumstances.

6.Better balance,Br is to overpowering compared to other weapons,make the other weapons as useful.

7.The moment of slow motion after being vehicle jacked needs to be taken out,just dont allow immediate rejacking .

8.Make the plasma weapons useful again

9. 5 or more maps specifically made for btb and 5 for normal team slayer(at launch)

10.For zombies,replace zombies with flood

11.Vehicle balance,Halo needs vehicle maps again.

12.More options for custom games

13.No altering ofstat's,halo is not a class based game or a rpg

14.Better stat recording

15.Better banning system,team killing is bad

16.slight fall damage,makes people think a little,or option of adjusting in custom games

17.No gimmicks' keep it simple.(", but as we have hinted, there will also be elements of your ability and performance as a Spartan IV that you will have some control over") I dont want this,everyone should be equal.

18.Custom game search

19...VOTE FOR 19 IN BOTH POLLS..

20.Halo should put all player on a perfectly even battlefield from the begining of a match,the same weapons the same health ,speed ,and shields,no special abilities,No player should have any advantage beside their skill,If you ruin that,you ruin halo.

• Like 1

A lot of ideas on here are good, some are bad though. Who wants BR to be less powerful? If anything it needs to be more powerful (from halo 3) meaning they need to have hit scanning. Also the banning system is a bad idea. Who wants to be banned for killing teammates? sure, boot me from the game, but from matchmaking forever? also this could extend to the mute-ban, which was a colossal failure (remember halo reach MLG, stupid....). Also fall damage is stupid.

However, I like the idea of a custom game search, etc. Also #19 makes no sense....

A lot of ideas on here are good, some are bad though. Who wants BR to be less powerful? If anything it needs to be more powerful (from halo 3) meaning they need to have hit scanning. Also the banning system is a bad idea. Who wants to be banned for killing teammates? sure, boot me from the game, but from matchmaking forever? also this could extend to the mute-ban, which was a colossal failure (remember halo reach MLG, stupid....). Also fall damage is stupid.

However, I like the idea of a custom game search, etc. Also #19 makes no sense....

19 makes perfect sense,you have to vote in both questions

and fall damage is good it makes people think more,and the BR shouldnt be weaker,other weapons should be put up to its level

And why would you vote against 1? it would only get make other players happy,the halo3 style would still be there in other playlist

I agree that there should be a playlist with health and sheild's,there are alot of people who like the health.

They should also have the option of having fall damage.

As for 6 I agree that other weapons should be put up to its level.That and the Br in 4 looks like a gun from Crysis.

And,halo need boats.

Ps:Who would vote against better stat tracking?Seems like one of the people who voted is just a fanboy.

• Like 1

I have a very good reason for voting against 1...its too needy and unneccessary. also it splits up the halo community like how it is currently split between halo 3 and halo reach. they simply need to pick 1 feel for halo 4 and go it with basing all of the gameplay off of that gameplay style. personaly i would like this to be more based off of halo 2. but we all know they have armor loadouts so i'm sick of people bitching about that jeez :rant: your not gonna change anything by now the games being polished :drinks: not thought up. also having customization doesnt put players on different starting levels it actually can help everybody. for example :whip: :down:

if i like to be a support player and sit back with a DMR(assuming they are in H4) then thats my choice and can be how i choose to help my team. they can have 2 DMR players on their team and then double team me from a distance essencially overpowering my distance shooting

BUT! then i would have 3 people at mid to close range with either BRs or ARs so my 3 teamates can rush and going 3-2 would overpower their close to mid range players and being able to get up close to their distance players who are using DMRs. Essencially it adds statagy and allows everybody to be happy because everybody can use what they enjoy playing with. :robo:

furthermore, if they add weapon customization. :down: READ THIS :down:

My DMR is essencially a long range weapon so one of the most important parts of it would be the scope. if i got to pick between a longer range scope with a smaller reticle then i would have a larger advantage at a distance because i would be able to get headshots from farther away. but if they came closer to me then it would be harder for me to hit them but easier for them to hit me.

as long as something needs to be sacraficed then weapon customization starts everybody off on the same level

well what about for an automatic weapon like an AR?

well if you make an AR more powerfull but decrease the clip size then you can get the kill faster BUT! you would have to get closer because if you miss a few bullets then you would have to reload and then u die. or if you increase rate of fire then your weapons recoil or bloom would make it harder for you to utilise all of your bullets.

or you could choose to go in with a pistol and go for the close up head shot because you are good with a trigger finger or simply keep it as a back up if you run out of ammo

BR?

well a br is already a mid-long range weapon depending on your skill so itd be affected by both scope and changing the power or speed

while i never wanted any customization in H4 it is likely that it will be in. so my suggestion to everybody who is complaining about it is to think of how 343 can balance it instead of bitching about it. and STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT

now im going to get flamed so im just gonna go hide :sofa:

I have a very good reason for voting against 1...its too needy and unneccessary. also it splits up the halo community like how it is currently split between halo 3 and halo reach. they simply need to pick 1 feel for halo 4 and go it with basing all of the gameplay off of that gameplay style. personaly i would like this to be more based off of halo 2. but we all know they have armor loadouts so i'm sick of people bitching about that jeez :rant: your not gonna change anything by now the games being polished :drinks: not thought up. also having customization doesnt put players on different starting levels it actually can help everybody. for example :whip: :down:

if i like to be a support player and sit back with a DMR(assuming they are in H4) then thats my choice and can be how i choose to help my team. they can have 2 DMR players on their team and then double team me from a distance essencially overpowering my distance shooting

BUT! then i would have 3 people at mid to close range with either BRs or ARs so my 3 teamates can rush and going 3-2 would overpower their close to mid range players and being able to get up close to their distance players who are using DMRs. Essencially it adds statagy and allows everybody to be happy because everybody can use what they enjoy playing with. :robo:

furthermore, if they add weapon customization. :down: READ THIS :down:

My DMR is essencially a long range weapon so one of the most important parts of it would be the scope. if i got to pick between a longer range scope with a smaller reticle then i would have a larger advantage at a distance because i would be able to get headshots from farther away. but if they came closer to me then it would be harder for me to hit them but easier for them to hit me.

as long as something needs to be sacraficed then weapon customization starts everybody off on the same level

well what about for an automatic weapon like an AR?

well if you make an AR more powerfull but decrease the clip size then you can get the kill faster BUT! you would have to get closer because if you miss a few bullets then you would have to reload and then u die. or if you increase rate of fire then your weapons recoil or bloom would make it harder for you to utilise all of your bullets.

or you could choose to go in with a pistol and go for the close up head shot because you are good with a trigger finger or simply keep it as a back up if you run out of ammo

BR?

well a br is already a mid-long range weapon depending on your skill so itd be affected by both scope and changing the power or speed

while i never wanted any customization in H4 it is likely that it will be in. so my suggestion to everybody who is complaining about it is to think of how 343 can balance it instead of bitching about it. and STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT

now im going to get flamed so im just gonna go hide :sofa:

You should hide >8| I dont want halo of duty!If you want that type of play go play call of duty,halo has always been about putting people on a even playing field and letting them win through skill.

As for the health thing,Im not sure if you played CE but many of its fans left halo until reach came around,alot of them Despised not having health,all it does is make people live longer and have an incentive to run away hide and heal,which will just slow the game down.There are alot of CE fans out there who have felt abandoned for a long time,and just ignoring them is not helping at all.And if its not in actual MM then thet should at least give it to us for custom games.

And I will not stop complaining ! I will never stop!Ive put thousands of hours into halo!I dont want 343 to kill one of the best series ever !

You should hide >8| I dont want halo of duty!If you want that type of play go play call of duty,halo has always been about putting people on a even playing field and letting them win through skill.

As for the health thing,Im not sure if you played CE but many of its fans left halo until reach came around,alot of them Despised not having health,all it does is make people live longer and have an incentive to run away hide and heal,which will just slow the game down.There are alot of CE fans out there who have felt abandoned for a long time,and just ignoring them is not helping at all.And if its not in actual MM then thet should at least give it to us for custom games.

And I will not stop complaining ! I will never stop!Ive put thousands of hours into halo!I dont want 343 to kill one of the best series ever !

Sux for you I never wanted custom load outs either I've just been thinking of good ways to use them. 343 has already confirmed custom load outs. So rather than continue to scream no no no no people should start thinking about how to keep a halo feel with the new things 343 introduces. My ideas are my opinion on things that would change halo but keep an even playing field because for each thing I mentioned a drawback so the noob on their first game may not have personalized weapons bit they would still have an even playing field

I voted against 17. No Gimmics is what drove some people away from Halo. Games like Battlefield go far ahead of Halo for a reason you know. Keeping it simple was part of the reason Halo is not so popular. While Im not attacking the design, per say, but seriously? No bloom> Just one still reticule. No. Just no. Thats why I thought Reach was so much needed.

I wish for H4 to resemble H2,3 as much as it can because reach was just awful and it is not supposed to be like reach it was a prequel.

nonoononononononono. You want it to copy past games. Thats not a good thing. Halo 3 and 2 are not even as good as you think.

• Like 1

A lot of good ideas from the poll! I don't like fall damage because if the spartan is this extremely heavy super soldier why should a simple fall damage him? The BR has never been overpowered imo. Nothing should change about it unless it's looks. I definitely agree with you on #20 and armor should NOT affect gameplay! As far as the ban system goes I think it's fine the way it is but if a player is away from the controller they should be kicked from the game. Players purposely jumping off the map should be kicked after they jump off 5 times, or something like that. Just some ideas.

nonoononononononono. You want it to copy past games. Thats not a good thing. Halo 3 and 2 are not even as good as you think.

Really halo 2 and 3 aren't good? Halo 2 revolutionized FPSs halo 2 had millions of fans all ove the world the launch for halo 3 was bigger than any other game ever has been and halo 3 was popular for years after it's release. Halo Reach was fun for about a month and never came close to the fan base of halo 2 or 3

imo if you make halo s game where everybody is just worrying about there stats instead of winning, you move more towards call of duty because every body will be so focused on a good k/d, they wont be worried at all with winning. so i say on the scoreboard, dont show kd ratio, show kills and assists. but in objective games, they should show stuff like captures and plants and stuff.

i also think that they should ditch the credit system and add the either halo 2 or halo 3 ranking system back into the game. that way it acctualy requires skill to rank up. but possibly keep the credit system if you have to just for unlocking armor or colors and stuff. that wouldnt realy bother me at all.

Really halo 2 and 3 aren't good? Halo 2 revolutionized FPSs halo 2 had millions of fans all ove the world the launch for halo 3 was bigger than any other game ever has been and halo 3 was popular for years after it's release. Halo Reach was fun for about a month and never came close to the fan base of halo 2 or 3

Halo 1 was better imo,and I still play reach all the time =\

• 3 weeks later...

The flood zombie sounds awesome!!! You see, that is the kind of non-conservatist attitude Halo needs to take! Halo 4 shouldn't be a remake of past Halo's, It should be it's own Halo! If you guys want a remake of Halo 2, then ask for it. 343 already has shown that they are willing to ramake past games, I would like to think that they would do it again!