ODST good or bad?

SavageCabbage

I think it was pretty good. It has one of my favourite campaigns in Halo franchise. I'd put it right up there with Combat Evolved, Wars, and Reach. I enjoyed the characters, the atmosphere, and especially the music. I thought those things in ODST were/are some of the best in the Halo series so far. At least in the games.

• Like 1

Well, in ODST I really liked the campaign and firefight and stuff. The multiplayer was exact halo 3, but thats okay I guess cause I loved the halo 3 stuff. Wow, I just noticed I say stuff a lot.. and STUFF. lol but on task, maybe they should expand on a future game to finish the ODST campaign and make the ending lead up to a new story? Idk

ODST's campaign is, almost my most favorite halo campaign ever. It started firefight and ODST was just a beyond epic game. Even though I was disappointed because it didn't have Matchmaking, I'm starting to realize not having matchmaking was a good thing for that game and it better suited it.

I think halo ODST was a great game but in some way was dissopointing. Campaign felt some what empty at points, huge cliffhanger ( I like that stuff but they never made a ending). Firefight felt really good and fun.

i agree that they left the end of the campaign open...

ODST was my favorite campaign. The "Noir" kinda atmosphere really fits the story. Nathan Fillion was awesome! To me this game was the most human game of the Halo series, I felt I could relate more to the characters. It also had my second favorite pistol next to CE's. ODST FTW!!

• 1 month later...