Halo 4 Reveal 24th January

Spectral Jester

we will mostly likely find out at the end of todays toy event it should end in about 3 and half hours could be earlier or later im in ireland which is just beside england and sharing the same time zone so by the time its ends it will still be very early in the morning for the ones who are in america or canada as they mabe at work or school, so it maybe a bit easier for me to find out what has been revealed, if i do find out i will pm spectral jester with any links photos etc to post here or i will post them here myself.

Honestlly i dont think they was ever going to reveal anything as of yet the people who attended might gotten to see wht they were talking about but if im not mistaken well see them in august but buy tht time weapons , gameplay , an half the story will be figured out! Lol Also if u ppl didnt now the toy fair is two days january 24-26 so give them time remember everyone its halo 4 most anticipated game of the decade! Ill keep everyone posted i have 5 friends out there in london at the toy fair

Honestlly i dont think they was ever going to reveal anything as of yet the people who attended might gotten to see wht they were talking about but if im not mistaken well see them in august but buy tht time weapons , gameplay , an half the story will be figured out! Lol Also if u ppl didnt now the toy fair is two days january 24-26 so give them time remember everyone its halo 4 most anticipated game of the decade! Ill keep everyone posted i have 5 friends out there in london at the toy fair

They revealed the Halo 4 action figures and Halo Universe also. Here's a link http://insidepulse.com/2012/01/23/halo-4-halo-universe-figures-announced-by-mcfarlane-toys/