Official Halo 4 Facts and Rumors [No Open Beta]

SamF1sh

Guys their using the Reach Engine but Modifying it. They said there going to make it more like "Halo".

They are probably just using it for its graphics, because the Halo: Reach Engine nearly perfected the graphics for the 360.

They are probably going to have an entire re-haul on the game mechanics( Feel of the Game ) though to make it more like Halo 3 and stuff.

That's what I'm pretty sure of, and I got my proof that their using the Reach Engine from Halo4Follower on YouTube.

Thanks for Reading

• Like 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a nut shell, Master Chief will be fighting The Flood in Halo 4. My source is the last terminal in halo anniversary. There is also a reference to the covenant, maybe they are our allies?

Link:

I still think there is more than just Flood. Spark said "...and these Reclaimers might just prefer the Flood." Plus the Halo 4 concept art trailer had something else in it.

I donno if anyone has said this yet but these guys interviewed o'connor and he quotes that cortana will soon go rampant, and that then end of the trilogy will most likely be sold on microsoft's next console.

If this is true, goodbye Cortana. We'll miss you!

Yeah. Every AI does die after years of helping. I think shes going to have a big melt down that is why they said she is going to be a center point in the game.

Yeah. Every AI does die after years of helping. I think shes going to have a big melt down that is why they said she is going to be a center point in the game.

Cortana could go through rampancy and become metastable (in fact she might already be metastable). There are four stages of rampancy:Sadness,Anger,Jealousy, and (in theory) meta stability. The first stage is pretty much self-explanatory. In the second stage, Anger, the AI begins to hate everything around it and will try to enact revenge and free itself from programming constraints. In the third stage, the AI will seek to grow and develop as a person. In the theoretical fourth stage, the AI can be said to be a true "person". The only two AIs who may have reached metastability are 05-032 Mendicant Bias and Cortana.

Link: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Rampant

This is what I posted on another forum:

I believe 343 is clearly talking about the Didact. His lover, the Librarian, found all life precious, and while the Didact probably believes the same, he does have a duty to activate the installations if there is a flood threat which we all know there is again. The conflict in Halo 4 may lie there, Chiefs efforts to keep the installations from firing are contrary to the Didacts duty. And the artwork depicting the Didacts War Sphinx looks awfully similar to the brief enemy we see at the end of the concept art trailer, so there are an okay amount of signs pointing to Bornstellar being the enemy. As for the Legendary planet, I'm pretty convinced it's The Domain. In Terminal 2, as 343 begins mentioning The Domain, a clear picture of the legendary planet is shown. Also, the message at the end of the terminal is translated as Halo 4in Forunner script, a pretty clear indicator that that's the terminal to analyze. Back to the enemy, the precursors may be present as well, it is revealed that The Timeless One is devising some diabolical scheme which will be explained in Primordium. And about the prometheans, they were just the highest class of the Warrior/servant rate, which the Didact was part of.

hey guys...look at the "covenant-like ship" in the halo 4 trailer...it looks like the Ark doesnt it?? Think about it. When did the flood get that?

it says he is back to his own destiny. The Oracle is behind this. I mean, who was in EVERY terminal?

Dont think i believe this. But i've been told this so many times i figured i would post it...watcha think??

I heard Master Chief has been said to be making his debut in Halo 4 on a long voyage through the great beyond where he befriends a rainbow-pooping, poptart-bodied feline which he makes his noble steed that he ventures throughout the galaxy with. :sorcerer: :thumbsup:

Hmm.. Reach has better graphics then any other halo game to date.. Except for parts of halo wars.. And if you think about it, halo 3 ended the present halo story.. So now that Chief is entering a shield world, he's entering a brand new universe of which in previous halo games they (UNSC and the Covenent) knew very little about.. So ponder the fact that the Covenent might not be in the game at all.. Just the unsc and the forunner reminents and the flood.. Halo4follower has tons of facts and speculations.. Back to the engine, halo 1 to 3 did have a good engine but had lacking graphics and halo 4's engine will probably have the same feel as reach but tweecked to have either a halo 1 to 3 feel or something completely new... All we can do is wait for a new trailer with gameplay to come out.. Until then, enjoy talking about because im sure 343 will look at this for ideas/options...

• Like 1

I have absolutely no problem with Reaches physics engine, it made me feel like i was actually there, on reach, fighting covenant, whereas the rest of the game engine "removed me from reality". You guys have to admit that you don't really feel grounded in the other halo games. Impacts are more realistic, moving objects inflict realistic damage, etc.

I hope Halo 4 takes reaches engine to a new level, even further from your "Halo" engines.

On a completely different note, hopefully Chief will get some new armor, like the mark 12 combat skin 343 guilty spark mentions at the end of the first floor on "The Library".

I've heard mention in this forum of cortana going rampant, this seems pretty realistic and i don't think it is to out of the question for Halo 4 to introduce us to a Forerunner "Ancilla". If this occurs, Cortana could possibly transformed into and Immortal AI (Ancilla), because, as said in Halo: Cryptum, Ancillas do not die.

An interesting update where weapons are concerned would be the ability to swap ammo between weapons using the same power source or caliber of ammunition (The Magnum and DMR both used 7.62 mm rounds in reach)

Just some opinions

PS. If they use Classic halo weapons in Halo 4, i hope they bring back the SMG:)

• Like 1