The 343i.org Confessional

Father B

Well, i teamkilled this guy for sending me a hate message, but first i let it sldie then next game he was on my team right doing exactly what i was doing with the sniper sitting back picking people off, and he had rockets. So i messaged him back saying he's a hypocrite and everything, and he denies it, lol so sad when 3 other people see him being a hypocrite. He also says i play Cod, i rarely play that. People just get so Butthurt i swear, it's stupid. I Didn't really trash talk, except say he shouldn't cuss because he sounds like a 14 year old lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive me halo guardians while playing infected I was punching and teabagging my teammates. All the drama caused them to formet there were zombies and tried to fight me. about a minute later zombie rolls up and kills 3 of them all cuz they wanted to get me back....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Where's Father Bullet at? :( Oh well, here's another confession.

Bless me father for I have sinned. I was playing split screen with my brother-in-law and used him to win an Anniversary FFA game. I saw on his screen that he was near three other guys and stuck him for a game ending triple from across the map. The greater sin is that I didn't save the video :(

• Like 1

*Rabble*. :realmad: *Rabble*

I find this topic very offensive beacuse your forcing your religion on other people, meaning me, an Atheist.. I'm contacting 343 to get it thrown off the forums and if that fails I'm gonna go to the feds. Good day to you sir.

Also, humor is no longer allowed on this forum. Or people with bad grammer. Your welcome.

U Mad Brah?

You don't have to post or even come to this topic, so chill. Everyone here has their own various beliefs. We all RESPECT each other here. So suck it up.

#JustSayin

U Mad Brah?

You don't have to post or even come to this topic, so chill. Everyone here has their own various beliefs. We all RESPECT each other here. So suck it up.

#JustSayin

Oh, I will suck it all up! And thank you for preserving my post past the point where some wiseass got it deleted.

Mayh3m, he's obviously trolling. Just ignore him.

What?! you dont say?

forgive me bullet, for i have definitely sinned. I have a very bad habit of stealing team mates kills whilst they're assassinating the opposition, i just can't help myself. although i think I've been betrayed a lot more :(