The semi weekly site poll five!

Caboose The Ace

After the great success of the last site poll here it is coming back for fifth time! smile.png

6518.fireteam-osiris-all.jpg-610x0.jpg

If that picture wasn't a clue enough about what this weeks question could be about let me elaborate.

In Halo 5 343 are introducing a lot of new characters into the Halo games these include the members Fireteam Osiris. Who prior to Halo 5 have been introduced in short films such as Halo Nightfall for Locke or the recent novel Hunters in the Dark novel for Vale. so today I ask you.

Who is your favourite member of fireteam Osiris?

Is it Spartan Jameson Locke?

Spartan Holly Tanaka?

Spartan Edward Buck?

Or Spartan Thunder thighs Olympia Vale?

If you have any suggestions for the next poll or feedback feel free to pm me. Until next time folks! 

(Voting ends on September 14th.)

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 5

I'm going with Lock. He may be a discount Johnson but he's the most interesting so far. He's has so much background and so much future story in him. Vale and Tanka we don't have much on so I can't really think anything about them.

Well, Buck is a whole different story. He was the most annoying and useless person in ODST. If Chief or Locke don't die, Buck has to.

• Like 1

^

Actually we know a fair bit about Vale and Tanka. :)

Tanka has appeared in several issues of Halo escalation and in it you learn a fair bit about her backstory.

As for Vale, she was a main character in the Hunters in the Dark novel where you also learn a lot about herself and her backstory.

^

Actually we know a fair bit about Vale and Tanka. :)

Tanka has appeared in several issues of Halo escalation and in it you learn a fair bit about her backstory.

As for Vale, she was a main character in the Hunters in the Dark novel where you also learn a lot about herself and her backstory.

Oh okay. I'm not one of those people who gobbles up anything related to their favourite thing

I kinda like where they're going with Locke. The whole duty ready, for the gaffer type guy... or whatever the term is. He has a lot of potential at this point and I see him going somewhere. If also feel some sort of attachment to him that I can't explain (Steve Downes for life though), so Locke would have to be my favourite member of Fireteam Osiris, at this point.

• Like 1

@@Jack Of Harts

The original Site poll by BZ1 did not have a poll. I don't think it is completely necessary for the topic. Not having a poll encourages member interaction and also encourages people to share why they feel a certain way.

OT: I personally like Spartan Buck. I think he will play a pivotal role in H5G, more-so than Tanaka or Vale. I don't think that 343 would bring him back and create a custom ODST themed armor for him to use, had it been for nothing.

• Like 1

Not enough intel on each soldier for me to give a fair selection, I'm going with Buck. Edward Buck has the most combat experience between the four and was a vital asset during the Human-Covenant war.

There's only one Spartan that didn't get extensive back story and that's Tanaka. Locke got a live action series that showed his character and why he was chosen as a Spartan, there's a whole book on Olympia Vale, and we all know Buck from ODST but there's also a short novel written from his perspective and it's wonderful. Tanaka got a backstory but it was only like 3 issues long lol.

I choose Spartan Locke. He's a leader and he always gets job done. Everyone on Osiris is awesome and I like them each for particular reasons but Locke is just the down-to-business type.

• Like 1

To me Locke seems pretty freaking awesome. I mean like, if he is needed; he will already be there cocking his shotgun with one hand. That is what I imagine with him that is how battle hardened and ready for duty he constantly seems at all times xD.

And not to mention his voice, every sentence he speaks probably make the sound waves on the oscilloscope read "Badass". That is how cool he sounds ;)

• Like 1