Halo 5 Limited Edition Console and Controllers

Halo 5 Limited Edition Console and Controllers

cQeDXAT.png?1

With the game Halo 5: Guardians rapidly approaching launch date, we get a few treats along with it. A limited edition console and limited edition controllers.

Just like last time with Halo 4 we'll be able to get a console bundle. It will contain a limited edition 1TB console that has a cool Halo 5 theme and custom sounds for starting up, shutting down and ejecting/inserting the disc. It will also come, just like the Halo 4 bundle, with a Halo 5 themed controller. This time it's only 1 controller though.

Well, we couldn't do splitscreen anyway...

What's different from last time is that the console bundle will now include the Halo 5: Guardians Limited edition package so the true collectors won't miss out on most of the collectables. As an added bonus you'll also get acces to the FOTUS armor from the get go and have an exclusive FOTUS emblem to show off.

Take a look at the 3D model yourself here. The bundle will cost $499.

If you already have a console and are happy with the way it is you can always think about getting one of the two Limited edition controllers. Or get both!

The first one is the Spartan Locke controller and is the one you'll get with the console bundle. It will also come with the Resolute visor acces from day one. This controller will cost you $69,99.

The second controller is the Master Chief controller. This controller will include day one acces to the Dauntless visor and will also cost $69,99.

Let me assure you that as of now all of the DLC content you get with these items except for the FOTUS emblem have been confirmed to be available to everyone through the REQ pack system. These acces codes, just like the pre order codes, only assure you of day one acces!

Will you be getting any of these items?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 2

So the only thiñg that makes this a themed console, is the fact that half of it is off white/silver, and the other half is carbon black with a few odd blue "forerunner" lines?!? I just dont get it.

With every other Halo themed co sole, there were markings or very specific designs that let you or anyone else know immediately that it was Halo. This design is just lazy in all aspects and clearly shouts money grab! Good article none the less.

Edited by Twinreaper
  • Like 2

I never see the point in buying stuff you can just unlock. I'll be happy as long as I get the standard game. Nice article

Well you buy either a console or controller and get something extra as a bonus, not the other way around :hrhr:

The controllers are the same price as a regular controller, so that's cool. 

I do need another controller, so I will most likely pick up the MC one. 

Great post Peanut!

I was thinking about picking up one of the controllers too. Don't know which one though...

So the only thiñg that makes this a themed console, is the fact that half of it is off white/silver, and the other half is carbon black with a few odd blue "forerunner" lines?!? I just dont get it.

With every other Halo themed co sole, there were markings or very specific designs that let you or anyone else know immediately that it was Halo. This design is just lazy in all aspects and clearly shouts money grab! Good article none the less.

Well there isn't much room for markings as the Xbox One mostly consists out of air vents. I think it looks pretty neat and better than the Halo 4 LE 360 which was just tansparant blue with a few silvery and blue lines over it.

• Like 1

Eh, I'm not so sure about this design. I don't really like it all that much. Majority of it looks like a skin I could just go buy and apply on my Xbox. Those things are like $5 though.

Does it have its own startup sound like Xbox 360 did? If so, that'd be the money changer; but as far as I have read. It doesn't have it.

Pretty much only worth it for the controllers, which I can buy separately... Especially since this seems to only come with the Locke controller.