Mafia Station 13 (THUNDERDOOOOOOME)

Wow, I wasn't first! Horary! :)

On the minus end, Sd is ded! "After every murder the Head of security, gathers evidence from the crime scene. Can appoint one member of the crew to the suspect list. If the station goes to code blue, can prevent a murder once. Identifies the traitor's items when they are killed. Doing so will reveal all the abilities of items available to the traitors." < In case you forgot.

The "toolbox" is either flavortext or is one of the item things Ledge mentioned.

rrhunt you have this chance to prove your innocence. Tell us your role and we dont need to waste time killing Crew Members

Seriously though Tony Stark and rrhunt are the only people whose fictional characters their profiles are based on use toolboxes. So it should be either of them? 

I vote rrhunt until proven innocent 

Wow.

I put Tony Stark on the Suspect List so I guess I'll vote for him. I don't really have evidence to prove he's guilty ATM, I'm just doing this for giggles.

You... put me on the suspect list? 

I'll say this once. I want you all to vote for me. I want to help pro town, the only way a civilian can help pro-town is by being dead. I have no role, I am just a civilian. So do as you will... but vote for me so I can contact the medic and the detective and finish this game faster. Let me be the martyr!

If you hear my pro-towns, you will do as I wish. If you hear me mafians... you will question what I say. So if you question what I say, you best do exactly as I say to ensure your privacy.

Vote for me to be lynched.

Hmm. So my death strategy from before. Well, maybe if we use it early on it'll help instead of screwing us vote-wise. But remember, ghosts don't get even a half vote this game. We can't use this one too much.

One time should be good. If nothing else it'll narrow down the list. I vote Stark.

Hmm. So my death strategy from before. Well, maybe if we use it early on it'll help instead of screwing us vote-wise. But remember, ghosts don't get even a half vote this game. We can't use this one too much.

One time should be good. If nothing else it'll narrow down the list. I vote Stark.

If anything, I feel the one pinning the blame on either me or rrhunt would be the one to look at for killing. However, I want to do this to ensure we have a reliable contact.

I don't know why I voted Drizzy, figuring that he's not on the suspect list.  Today's been a long day. 

Mayhem doesn't need to die because someone already died, unless they're not going to play.  

I think that anyone who votes Mayhem is more likely to be a mafian.  

Mayhem sacrificing himself is total BS. 

Edited by Pengu
  • Like 1

I don't know why I voted Drizzy, figuring that he's not on the suspect list.  Today's been a long day. 

Mayhem doesn't need to die because someone already died, unless they're not going to play.  

I think that anyone who votes Mayhem is more likely to be a mafian.  

Mayhem sacrificing himself is total BS. 

lol.

So what is your play then? Eh?

Also, I understand what you're doing Mayhem, but the last time someone tried this cheeky tactic *cough* Bnus *cough*m the game was ruined.  

Mafia games come down to the wire, and losing a civvi without reason loses pro-town a turn at the end of the game (though not to that extent due to the DEFCON-esque system this game has).  

DONT VOTE TONY STARK

Self-Destruct is already dead. All crew will report to our dead mate for role clarification. Any crew members that fail to report before the marked time are subject as traitors.

​I will not repeat myself again. Report to SD immediately. We will flush out those traitor scum. Failure to report to Self Destruct will have you flagged as a traitor until you prove your position on this ship. Do I make myself clear?

• Like 2