What is everyone's favorite Halo?

Ooh, my favorite topic. I love these topics the most.

Mine has to be Halo 4.

It had an amazing campaign. Good story, enjoyed every bit of it.

The multiplayer was amazing and a new experience. I actually enjoyed the multiplayer the most. Loadouts were really nice.

First forge to add generated lighting and magnets. Which were pretty cool in my opinion.

New enemies and new weapons, reintroduced enemies.

My last but favorite, is vehicle sounds. Vehicles had an alarm telling you they were close to exploding.

There's much more, but those are my favorite. Not in any order either.

For single player.... Halo 4, it had character development ( for the Chief ) and the plot was half decent unlike the previous Halo games silly plot, silly plot holes and terrible and boring characters.

For Multiplayers Halo Reach because custom games were so fun, I would spent hours playing custom games in Reach's prime.

Overall, Halo Reach. :)

• Like 1

The best single-players were in Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4.

Halo 2 for the comedic value, it was entertaining. :D

Halo 3: ODST, as small a game as compared the others, the character development was at it's peak.

Halo 4 's character development and 343's storytelling abilities are superb.

Multiplayers were Halo 3, Reach, and Halo 4.

Halo 3 and Reach were the most fun and enjoyable multiplayers, great for hanging out w/ buddies.

Halo 4 had a great multiplayer. Maps, Weapons, strategic Loadouts. I loved it for the competitive style.

WOOT WOOT.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi I have a question so I’m going to play the halo series and I don’t know a lot about the story. So what I’m trying to say is what halo games should I play and I would know what is happening. but I have been playing the game for about 3 weeks ago and I have really improved my game in this time by getting very useful tips and tricks I found on youtube and www.xfire.com