Halo 5: Guardians Live-Action Trailers Revealed!

Comment from YouTube:

I Wonder did anyone figure this out

The Halo 5 Beta size was 10.27GB

Halo 5 release date is 10.27

343 Clever Girl  ;-)

Also, nice article EK! Definitely interested in seeing what the next trailer... or E3 shows.

May I point out that the scenery has some minor differences in the scenes. Things are placed differently. The differences could point away from a split campaign since the actually level/scenery would be identical.

May I point out that the scenery has some minor differences in the scenes. Things are placed differently. The differences could point away from a split campaign since the actually level/scenery would be identical.

Good find Yoshi!

I found Master Chiefs trailer to be far better. 343i really lived up to the hype on this. Master Chief sounded very upset with Lockes actions, while Locke sounded he did everything he did to put MC down.

I love the direction 343i is taking. KEEP IT UP

• Like 1

The chief sounds pissed off, the infinity seems incredibly damaged.

On one side we have Locke who wants to find the chief and his reasons for "betraying" the UNSC on the other hand see Chief here, about to execute Locke for everything he has done, which seems like a traiterous move, without context we don't know.

The first trailer had me worried, then the second trailer just induced several shots of adrenaline into my system.

This all means something big, and thankfully 343 have kept in mind that Chief would not easily be taken down by showing us the second trailer. I'm not in favour of Locke dying, but I'm not accepting him turning a weapon on the Chief. From what we've seen so far, it looks like Chief is pro UNSC, and Locke is pro ONI. I say this because of obvious reasons. The Chief remains to show care for other soldiers about the Infinity, indicating that he has care for members of the UNSC. This tells me that 343 Industries have not messed this all up, so far anyway.

I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Edited by UNSC Spartan II