An ongoing idea, should I partake?

Fishy

Game Selection  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game Should I give a Review?

• Pikmin 2
    • Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
    • Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
    • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Alright, everyone. I have been thinking of doing a gaming review idea. I know Halo5WillBeCool said he was going to start doing them. I might as well drop a few. Except more classic and audience chosen ones. 

Today, I have retrieved four games. All that work perfectly and are capable of being reviewed by me. I will take a month to play any one of these games.  I will then complete the game, and give it a review, thoroughly explaining the pro's and con's along with my likes and dislikes in the game.

If this goes well, I might do more. It varies.

Option 1:

Pikmin 2. Released on April 29, 2004 for the GameCube Nintendo. It's a Real-Time Strategy.

Online Description:

Pikmin 2 focuses on exploring the surface of an unknown planet from a microscopic perspective, where the player directs and delegates tasks to a horde of tiny plant-like creatures called Pikmin. The Pikmin can be directed to destroy obstacles, defeat enemies, and retrieve objects.

post-7524-0-47793000-1423468308.jpg

Option 2:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, released on September 23rd, 2003 for the GameCube Nintendo. It's a platformer.

Online Description:

Billy Hatcher has a unique style of gameplay revolving around rolling large eggs. The player controls the hero, Billy, who cannot do much by himself aside from moving and jumping. However, he becomes a powerhouse once he finds an egg. While rolling an egg, Billy moves faster and is more agile. He can also dash, throw and return the egg along the ground, slam the egg down from the air, and Billy can travel on rails and fly through NiGHTS styled rings.

post-7524-0-49355700-1423468290.jpg

Option 3:

Spyro 2: Ripot's Rage, released on Novermber 2, 1999 on PlayStation (PS1). It's a platformer.

Online Description:

The only characters from the original game to return as main characters in this game are Spyro, the game's protagonist, and Sparx, his dragonfly sidekick. Sparx functions as the player's health meter, and assists the player in gathering gems. This game introduces new characters into the Spyro series, many of whom would appear in later games. Both Hunter and Moneybags make recurring appearances in the series, while Ripto would make more series appearances than any other antagonist, making him the key villain of the original series. The dragons of the previous installment have been replaced with an entirely new cast of characters, including fauns, satyrs, anthropomorphic animals, and robotic businessmen, among others.

post-7524-0-84578200-1423468255.jpg

Option 4:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, released on April 27th, 2000. It is an Action-Adventure.

Online Description:

Thrown into a parallel world by the mischievous actions of a possessed Skull Kid, Link finds a land in grave danger. The dark power of a relic called Majora's Mask has wreaked havoc on the citizens of Termina, but their most urgent problem is a suicidal moon crashing toward the world. Link has only 72 hours to find a way to stop its descent.

post-7524-0-11219600-1423468271.jpg

Note: I will only do this with five supporters. No less.

• Like 2