The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I was hoping you would kill Yoshi... Is it Yoshi? Because we don't need the detective anymore. He sucks.

You do need the detective. Pro-town isn't sure if everyone who voted Sarge is a mafian. Yoshi can't be the detective because of what you've said, and you know pro-town would get angry at you for saying this, meaning, that either: you discussed this reply in the pro-town PM, or you lied on your own. 

This tells me that Yoshi isn't the detective. 

rrHuntington or Ashlynn is the detective - probably Ashlynn.  

Well we know who the damm mafians are Phabbit and Batman! :(

I say we all go commit suicide this was Pro towns last chance to win and we failed.

And if one of you two were Pro town, you were stupid, everyone who was confirmed Pro town tells you to vote for someone and you decide not to. #logic2015.

this was Pro towns last chance to win and we failed.

Sorry, but you would have failed either way. I chose to play this so that from now on, secrecy doesn't matter. We remained covert for long enough, now we outmatch you with numbers and power. Even if we lost Grif, we would have always been one step ahead. There is nothing you can do to recover now, it's too late. You may be right about some of us, but there is yet one that has to be uncovered. The false assumptions continue...

I admire pro-towns ongoing effort, it's an inspirational struggle. I'm also impressed by Ledgend's continuing support, he can't be protected by you but he continues to support you. You may still have a chance because Sarge is not extremely active here so it's almost as if you haven't lost a vote against us. If you're lucky, you could actually win this.

Think whatever y'all want to think. I was just persuaded. Human nature :)

Well if you AREN'T a Mafian then this means you broke the rules and intentionally aided the enemy team. You're not a neutral so don't use that excuse. 

Just give up the act. The Mafians outnumber us now. Sure your brute force voting plan got all of you exposed but it did help you gain the advantage. 

Sure your brute force voting plan got all of you exposed but it did help you gain the advantage. 

:clap: Congrats, you realised exactly my plan. Secrecy is no longer needed, now we can come out in the open and continue to kill. There is still only on of us to be discovered.

Pro-Town tip: Listen to Bnus and Axilus. From what I've seen, they've been performing the best on Pro-Town.

Sorry, but you would have failed either way. I chose to play this so that from now on, secrecy doesn't matter. We remained covert for long enough, now we outmatch you with numbers and power. Even if we lost Grif, we would have always been one step ahead. There is nothing you can do to recover now, it's too late. You may be right about some of us, but there is yet one that has to be uncovered. The false assumptions continue...

I admire pro-towns ongoing effort, it's an inspirational struggle. I'm also impressed by Ledgend's continuing support, he can't be protected by you but he continues to support you. You may still have a chance because Sarge is not extremely active here so it's almost as if you haven't lost a vote against us. If you're lucky, you could actually win this.

Ah, I must say, I laughed when you said you had the numbers.

You blew all your trumps, now watch me use mine ;)

Well if you AREN'T a Mafian then this means you broke the rules and intentionally aided the enemy team. You're not a neutral so don't use that excuse. 

Breaking the rules on this means I voted for mafia and votes were then locked.. but oops...I didn't vote for Grif. I voted for Sarge in the end. Butter luck next time, Bunsy ;)

Breaking the rules on this means I voted for mafia and votes were then locked.. but oops...I didn't vote for Grif. I voted for Sarge in the end. Butter luck next time, Bunsy ;)

Why did you have to type something more confusing then what Delpen says

For anybody who doesn't know what language he is speaking allow me the master linguist to translate the language these Mafians speak he said: "I am Mafia"

:clap: Congrats, you realised exactly my plan. Secrecy is no longer needed, now we can come out in the open and continue to kill. There is still only on of us to be discovered.

Pro-Town tip: Listen to Bnus and Axilus. From what I've seen, they've been performing the best on Pro-Town.

I didn't expect you would roll with such a plan. But it worked really well

You do need the detective. Pro-town isn't sure if everyone who voted Sarge is a mafian. Yoshi can't be the detective because of what you've said, and you know pro-town would get angry at you for saying this, meaning, that either: you discussed this reply in the pro-town PM, or you lied on your own. 

This tells me that Yoshi isn't the detective. 

rrHuntington or Ashlynn is the detective - probably Ashlynn.  

Thanks for helping out with the plan, even though it's worthless now that Blake confirmed your entire team. 

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

I suggest all remaining Pro town commit suicide.

There is no way we can win so we may as well end it now in one big blaze of glory.

Why prolong the game, a game Pro town cannot win?

GG Mafia. :)

What's with the negative attitude? You could at least try, giving up is pretty pathetic. If you're going down, go down with dignity and pride. Put some effort in before losing.