The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

First, I didn't start voting for you, I joined in after a few others. Second, I withdrew my vote. Third, what evidence do I have that you are innocent?

First, it does not matter if you didn't start voting. Second, I forgot. Third: my death scene, That should be coming up soon.

First, it does not matter if you didn't start voting. Second, I forgot. Third: my death scene, That should be coming up soon.

First, I didn't start voting for you, I joined in after a few others. Second, I withdrew my vote. Third, what evidence do I have that you are innocent?

Well I don't like you either, so we're good.

First: I don't like burrios.

Second: I don't like mayonaise either... come to think of it I hate all condiments... except gravy... I like gravy...

AND THIRD:.... we're having fried Ruby tonight.... with gravy.

As Ruby Rose was cleaning up the house for her Christmas party next week, she heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" Ruby shouted as she ran to the door. She opened the door to find a yeti with a translator and her older sister, they were both looking troubled with Yang holding back her tears.

"Hello there you two." Ruby had a smile but after noticing their distorted looks she quickly became curious "Is something the matter?" Asked Ruby, "I'm sorry to tell you sis but... You have the highest vote count which means that we're going to have to put you down." Yang started to cry and went to go hug her sister.

Ruby couldn't even move, she couldn't even say anything. "Why... Why me?" She began to tear up and she hugged her sister "I'm really sorry lil sis, I didn't want this to happen to you, especially at this time of year."

A few minutes later Yeti took her to the police car and took the distraught Ruby to the execution stand in the middle of town where there was already a huge crowd of people waiting for Ruby to be murdered; all hoping that she is Mafia. Yeti put Ruby in handcuffs and began to walk Ruby towards the executioner block. A few minutes later Scotch arrived at the scene with executioner Lenny, more commonly known as Master Lenny.

"Today we gather to witness the execution of Ruby Rose!" Scotch bellowed "We gather around yet again to take down another member of this town with hope that we will take down a fellow Mafia!" The crowd cheered and began to chant for Master Lenny to cut her head clean off. "Lenny!" Shouted Scotch "Put her in her place and end her life, for the hope that we have slain one of the foul creations!"

"At once." Replied Lenny, he began to walk over to Ruby Rose who was looking down at the floor, she was stood in a small puddle of her tears pleading for Lenny to not kill her. "I don't want to hurt you Lenny." Ruby mumbled "I'm not Mafia! I'm innocent... Innocent!" Ruby allowed her anger to take control of her, violently lashing out at Lenny and knocking him to the ground.

"Guards!" Yelled Scotch "Shoot her! Burn her alive!" Before Ruby could have time to move she was tasered which made her fall to the floor. Two of the guards picked up her body and proceeded to carry her body over the the execution platform. When the guards reached the top Ruby began to become conscious again. She broke out of the guards grip but tripped over one of the guards and fell off the platform.

Before she landed she ripped off her tag and threw it, as the tag flew away she landed into the giant pot of gravy. The crowd cheered but Scotch saw the tag, he noticed it already had a stamp on it which showed that she was a civilian. He picked up the microphone and announced to the crowd that she was a civilian.

Ruby Rose - Civilian - Burnt to death by a giant pot of gravy

• Like 3

Well, damn it. Hopefully next list we can make some good out of our failed lynches.

Detective, like I said before, you've done nothing wrong in giving us nothing so far. But you do need to tell us anything you have on the people on the lists. Next list I think there's a good chance someone should appear. If no one does, tell the ghost you're in contact with that you don't have anyone. Keep us posted so we don't wait in vain.

Well, damn it. Hopefully next list we can make some good out of our failed lynches.

Detective, like I said before, you've done nothing wrong in giving us nothing so far. But you do need to tell us anything you have on the people on the lists. Next list I think there's a good chance someone should appear. If no one does, tell the ghost you're in contact with that you don't have anyone. Keep us posted so we don't wait in vain.

It will be a far better list.

There has to be at least one mafian on every list, this time there may even be two.

You are extremely sassy to this now innocent friend. Not to nice.

You seem a little too overprotective, as if you are exaggerating your care for him because he was pro-town. A mafian attempting to act as a civvie is easy to spot if you watch what they say. A real civvie would treat a dead one normally, and with trust. You seems eager to defend him, trying to show you are innocent. I simply just reminded him that he wasn't confirmed innocent before. You are picking up on something that is pointless to use it as a way of showing you are an innocent, which you may not be.

I'm not saying you are a mafian, but you should watch what you say to avoid raising any suspicion. Next time you appear on the list, I think I've got an idea on who to vote for.

I will keep you posted on any mafians the detective finds. :)

Thanks.

You seem a little too overprotective, as if you are exaggerating your care for him because he was pro-town. A mafian attempting to act as a civvie is easy to spot if you watch what they say. A real civvie would treat a dead one normally, and with trust. You seems eager to defend him, trying to show you are innocent. I simply just reminded him that he wasn't confirmed innocent before. You are picking up on something that is pointless to use it as a way of showing you are an innocent, which you may not be.

I'm not saying you are a mafian, but you should watch what you say to avoid raising any suspicion. Next time you appear on the list, I think I've got an idea on who to vote for.

Thanks.

Leaving this quarrel alone would be better for your reputation. You already look suspicious enough.

I will keep you posted on any mafians the detective finds. :)

Like I said, wait to announce the mafians once they're on the suspect list. That way, they won't avoid using that person in a murder.

Leaving this quarrel alone would be better for your reputation. You already look suspicious enough.

The fact that you're getting included doesn't really help you. You're speaking as if you are innocent. Why get included in something that has nothing to do with you? I had a valid point in what you called a 'quarrel'. There's no need for you to intervene in something that hasn't even escalated.

When is the next scene being posted? I am anxiously waiting TD's so called "sniper skillz"

I'm pretty sure it's up tomorrow, considering we had one up just yesterday. I've got no problem with it being up today though.

The fact that you're getting included doesn't really help you. You're speaking as if you are innocent. Why get included in something that has nothing to do with you? I had a valid point in what you called a 'quarrel'. There's no need for you to intervene in something that hasn't even escalated.

I'm pretty sure it's up tomorrow, considering we had one up just yesterday. I've got no problem with it being up today though.

~such vapid belligerence~ 

Blake..you have escalated things. Tossing around the word "innocent" so much that it makrs me and other wonder some things. But I'm not going to voice my opinion, I was  simply saying that you have been constantly been very defensive over the idea of innocence. Let's have everyone think on that.