The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

So Blake and Grif and Delpen9 are all Mafians. Neato. BATMAN is just a Pro-Townian who helps the enemy team.

No need to panic Pro-Town. We have 3 confirmed Mafians now.

Any attempt you make to rebuttal is futile. You have already dug your own grave no need to prove anything. 

Thanks for taking the hit Connor. Just like Mafia 3.0(or was it 4.0?) you managed to reveal some Mafians again :D

EDIT: Chances are Santezer is most likely a Mafian too. 

Also if you even think about replying to this you're just proving my point. If you're asking how I came to this conclusion then it is easy. You all display the exact traits of a Mafian. I should know. I was once a Mafian too. (and the fact you all didn't vote for Grif like we asked. More interestingly is that Delpen9 changed his vote which just furthers this conclusion)

goodbye and gg Mafians

You kind of suck at this game.

I voted for Connor because Ledgend1221 was revealed to be neutral so killing him was pointless and everyone else was voting for Grif. I like to tick people off as well, so voting Connor was perfect for me.

Grif had to vote for Connor because if he didn't he would have died, being mafia or not. Since Protown has plenty of ghosts now, dying at this point means no more playing.

Delpen9 is confirmed to be mafia, so he obviously voted for Connor to get him killed hoping that he had a role. Or to do what we (the mafia) were doing last game and try to make Grif look mafian.

As for Blake, idk. He might be mafian.

Either way your analysis skills suck, your argument sucks, and you suck. #ggscrub4lyf

I don't think pro-town is LOSING, I think that we've merely sacrificed a few pawns to get to the king (chess logic). I'm not saying the sacrifices were worthless and that they couldn't contribute at all to the cause; I'm saying you have to give in order to take.

Has there been a mafia game where there were only mafia members lynched?

Has there been a game where a newcomer hasn't sodded up the entire game for everyone?

Has there been a flawless run for either faction?

It's a game that has to do a lot with chance. I love it. Can't believe I didn't sign up for any of these earlier; there's a chance for anyone to win and anyone to fail, if you're so willing to call the cards now, then I really couldn't hold your opinion with the slightest amount of respect.

Willing to die, willing to lose, all that matters is the game. If you don't see that, I don't see your perspective.

I wish the best of luck to everyone (yes, including the people I hate). I've really enjoyed this entire endeavor and the amount of story embedded into it; I can't wait to play with you all again. :)

• Like 3

Slight overconfidence by our friend Bnus over here, though a few valid points. That's what's going on.

The game was getting boring so I thought if I went in guns blazing things would spice up again.

Protown doesn't look like its doin to good

Its only because the Mafians have Delpen9 who is arguably very good at this game.  Not only that but these people claiming to be Pro-Town don't even work alongside Pro-Town. Although those who are confirmed Pro-Townians are doing a pretty decent job imo. 

So yep. Our situation is looking meh.

My apologies if anyone has gotten legitimately upset over 8.0 I just thought taking an aggressive approach to this game would be interesting. 

As the detective was angry about the recent poll results and questioning who he should trust, down below the city, the Mafians let of a sigh of relief once they heard the results, they knew that with the recent poll results that they were one step closer to their goal. As the smoke a debris covered the city and blocked out the sun, the detective was on the case to track down the Mafians.

The detective had one person in mind who was catching the pro-towns attention, the detective watched him very carefully and waited for him to return home before he made his move, he put on his mask and began to walk towards his door. Axilus sat down on the sofa looking shocked at the recent turn of events and the drastic change to the polls, infuriated about how one can change their votes so quick.

He heard a knock at his door "Who is it?" Asked Axilus "I need to ask you a few questions." Replied the detective. Meanwhile down below the hacker was busy working on his new prototype which he nicknamed 'Brainwash'. The juggernaut walked into the torture chamber where he could see blood, dead bodies, dead animals, a light on a chain and a pig. "What's the pig for?" Asked the juggernaut.

"For the final time you lumbering mass of muscle, it's for my prototype, the greatest creation that I'll ever be making." The hacker looked away from his screens to face the juggernaut. "The boss let me have my own little room where I can experiment and express my intelligence away from everyone else, a place where my knowledge will not be wasted." The hacker walked over to the caged pig "As everyone knows, pig trials are one step away from human trials. I was able to use it on the other animals I stole but things... Didn't quite go to plan..."

The hacker returned to his monitors "I call my prototype, Brainwash. A device which can control the very minds of some of the smartest geniuses out there, a device that may be the tipping point on our assault of this accursed city." The hacker attached a few wires which causes some sparks to fly out from the mysterious gauntlet, shortly after he put on the gauntlet and walked over to the caged pig. 

He held his hand up and blasted the pig with a bolt of electricity, the pig let out a deafening squeal and passed out "Hmm..." Said the hacker "I may need to work on it a little more..." He turned around and he heard movement coming from behind him, he turned around and saw that the pig was staring at him, a light lit up on the hacker's gauntlet.

"It works!" Shouted the hacker, he started to give the pig instructions and the pig was following the orders. As the pig was destroying the room, the boss walked in. "I see you're having fun." The hacker told the pig to freeze as he took the gauntlet off, "Yes I am sir, as you can see, the prototype was a success."

The pig let out another deafening queal and dropped dead. "Looks like I also need to keep the gauntlet on to." The hacker stared at the dead carcass, "Anyway, what do you want?" Asked the hacker "Is it time to take out another victim?" The boss smiled "Tonight, we strike!"

"So you're a civilian and you have some leads on some of the Mafians?" Asked the detective, "Yes I do." Replied Axilus "Here are my findings, they're only predictions but I think that I've provided some solid evidence." He handed the detective a USB "Thanks you Axilus." Replied the detective, standing up and walked towards the door "No problem." Said Axilus as the detective left "Be sure to tell me the results when you can." "Will do Axilus." Replied the detective.

As midnight struck, Axilus was walking down one of the destroyed roads that was caused by the outbreak a few days ago. He saw a giant shadow in front of him. "Greetings citizen." Said the Mafia boss. "You..." Replied Axilus "You're the leader of the Mafians!" Axilus clenched his fists "So I am." Said the Mafia boss "Do you honestly think you can take me on? I'll be fair and give you the first hit because I know that I'll beat you."

Without hesitation Axilus swung for the Boss' head, the Boss blocked it "Too predictable," Said the boss "Now the real fight begins!" He picks up a broken piece of concrete and hit Axilus in the head with the piece of concrete. Axilus was knocked back violently but he was still on his feet "Hmm, you're stronger than you look." The boss looked concerned "Why not fight me like a man instead of using the cheap tactics, live up to your title of boss." Replied Axilus

Axilus charged at the boss, "As you wish." Replied the boss. It suddenly emerged into a brawl, fists flying and blood spewing onto the floor from both Axilus and the boss "You're a good fighter." Said the boss, spitting out some blood "However, this is the end of the line for you. This was a good fight, certainly one that I'm going to remember." The Boss charged at Axilus, kicking him in the stomach which winded Axilus. The boss grabbed his head and proceeded to beat it into the ground.

Axilus Prime - Civilian - Dead

Suspect list:

Delpen9

BATMAN

Ash

The Director

You have 48 hours. 

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

Reminder: A new Mafian will be chosen on Round 5 unless the Hacker decides to not use it then. If they do use it then it will be indicated immediately. Of course the ability could be used on a later Round than Round 5.

Only Civilians may become the new Mafian, and even then it's restricted to the pool of unconfirmed, and un-dead (Alive) Civilians.

Continue with the killing of the Delpen9, pls.

Edited by Elf Destruct