The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I voted entirely randomly. Literally used an RNG because in Round 1, there is literally no evidence. What logic can we employ when we know nothing? Now, I know that it's Yoshi or Frankenzer. The rest of you know that it's Yoshi, Frankenzer, or me. THIS allows the use of logic to some degree, if they re-appear on suspect lists.

Now I don't want you wasting a lynch on me, so if ten of you insist I will commit suicide.

You all seem quite angry, despite the fact that this is no different from any other time we've lynched a civvie in Round 1. Round 1 always starts with a vote cast on a hunch or randomness, followed by a large bandwagon.

Cerulean pretended to use RnG last game to kill someone - I think it was the new player - and he turned out to be a mafian. "I used RnG," is a very convenient alibi, but it doesn't matter so much as that you started the voting trend; several people followed suite to your vote. 

Edited by Deerpen9

Attention Detective: If you've ID'd a mafian, don't announce it until they're on a suspect list. This way, they won't try to avoid choosing someone to be the murderer. This knowledge should only be available to anyone who'll keep their mouth shut and the SNITCH.  

I don't recall people who started an incorrect voting trend in the past being burned at the stake for it. In case you've forgotten, I've had this policy of "always vote for someone" in every single Mafia game we've had, and I've only been Mafia in one of them.

You're right, and I've already explained why randomly voting is better than voting null. I'll know if you're mafian within the next 3 rounds. Don't worry, this doesn't require you to die; it doesn't require you to live either.

Do what you want to do matey, you can if you want...I don't judge, but chef does. Not my fault its an awesome colour to use!

If "awesome" means "annoying," then yes, you're right. I have to highlight every post you make because it hurts the eyes. There's nothing wrong with default text color, y'know.. maybe it's default for a reason.

If you're trying to appear as if you're not a mafian, you're not doing a very good job at it.

I'm not trying to do anything. I always get yelled at at my job if I use the word "try". So why would I try?

Frankly, I just don't care anymore. I'm playing the game to mess around and screw with everyone.

I'm not trying to do anything. I always get yelled at at my job if I use the word "try". So why would I try?

Frankly, I just don't care anymore. I'm playing the game to mess around and screw with everyone.

Why do that? Many games have proven that strategy can win a game of Mafia, the last game being a recent example.

Why do that? Many games have proven that strategy can win a game of Mafia, the last game being a recent example.

Last game was a complete mess... Nothing went right as planned. Bnus gave away all the information, we knew everything. It wasn't fun, my first time as mafia and it was crap. 

If this game does get excitement, then sure I'll get on task. But right now, I really don't care. Nothing's been shown, and we're being stupid like every mafia game. I want to see 9.0 go without two civilians dying in the first round. This is pretty pathetic so far. I only sign up because of the climax that happens after round 3. Prove to me in round two, and I'll start helping out.

Last game was a complete mess... Nothing went right as planned. Bnus gave away all the information, we knew everything. It wasn't fun, my first time as mafia and it was crap. 

If this game does get excitement, then sure I'll get on task. But right now, I really don't care. Nothing's been shown, and we're being stupid like every mafia game. I want to see 9.0 go without two civilians dying in the first round. This is pretty pathetic so far. I only sign up because of the climax that happens after round 3. Prove to me in round two, and I'll start helping out.

You knew everything, but still lost?

So, wait.. if we're blindly stabbing in the dark, shame on us..

but if we're making calculated stabs in the dark.. shame on us?

Jus' sayin', really difficult for a newbie to know what to do when noone knows anything, other than how to play.

I guess I'm just gonna haveta follow the voting trends and try to decide for myself who deserves a vote.

At least this is fun on a chaotic and bloody level :)

Even if you're a newbie you should still be able to make intelligent decisions of your own accord.

I was a newbie once, and I never had to follow other people's votes, I just voted randomly or 

voted for who I thought was a mafian. There isn't really much to understand other than that...

I have a feeling that this Mafia game is going to be...interesting. And just because I use a certain colour, does not mean im mafian >:^( Does this colour suit your guyses absolutely life or death need?

Blues not as hard on the eyes. Green would actually be the best.

Do not use Orange or Red, as they cause aggravation. If you want to use blue, use the bluest-greenest color you can find. If not, this color works.