Halo 5: Guardians REQ Thread!

VinWarrior

What do I need to 'Chill' about? Did you actually read what I typed?

Yeah. You took "fail" in strong regard, which wasn't my intent. Note also that I said "for me" in the same sentence. I don't mean by sales or quality, I just mean that it's missing that especially shiny staple that belongs in Halo, even if most will just overlook it.

(Excluding Halo 2) I actually like the Halo games, with or without Mark V; for the most part, I even had fun in H4 without the Mark V ('til it was out as DLC).

Yeah. You took "fail" in strong regard, which wasn't my intent. Note also that I said "for me" in the same sentence. I don't mean by sales or quality, I just mean that it's missing that especially shiny staple that belongs in Halo, even if most will just overlook it.

(Excluding Halo 2) I actually like the Halo games, with or without Mark V; for the most part, I even had fun in H4 without the Mark V ('til it was out as DLC).

I noted all you mentioned in your post before replying. What causes you to assume I took anything in 'strong regard'?

Centurion armor was the same armor Fred was wearing during the terminal "Unyielding" and in Escalation.

Fred-H5G-Armor.jpg

Also it seems there is Brail on the MP armor that reads 104. Can't really see it on the picture above, but on the first page it is more clear.

Edited by rrhuntington

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice to see this thread is still active. :)

Most of the armours though just seem to be copy paste jobs sadly.

The only relatively new ones that I think look good is the Hermes armour, the Hunter armour, the Mark 6 scared armour and the Argus armour.

Well at least they do look good, in comparison to the Halo 4 armour that just looked ugly.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmph. It's gonna take ages (or loads of monies) for me to get Mark V. Drat.

Don't get too discouraged, Mark V and IV may end up like Nightfall armour where you watch FoR to get them. Speaking of which FoR's Mark IVs are sexy from the neck down. Classic Halo Wars Mark IV helm ftw.

UPDATE: Added Mako, Scout, Hunter, Anubis, EVA, and a few others. There's still A LOT more to go and I plan on adding stances and more in the near future. Would you rather Armour and Helmet sets be their respective REQ cards or (if possible) renders? Lemme know below.

I would really appreciate any help I can get, if you have ANY armour, weapon, helmet, stance, assassination, vehicle, etc. REQ image send it to me or put it in this thread. For example:

post-26953-0-67500700-1444447535.png

I have the NOBLE body REQ image but no helmet image.

• Like 2

I would prefer renders as it puts the entire body of the Spartan into perspective better with the new helmet.

I am also really loving Anubis. Though its too bad 99.9 percent is Req based. :)

See, I like the renders too, but 343 doesn't seem too big on releasing them. And plus the cards are kinda cool too :3 I'll decide by the time we finish up reorganizing armour if it'll be cards or renders, but I have a feeling cards will win due to vehicle, weapon, etc renders being really low too, just for the sake of organization.

• 5 months later...

mar-cu-req-poster-blur-more-ff27cc999ef9

I decided that since this is a REQ thread, we could use it to speculate and discuss upcoming REQs instead of there being separate threads made. 

March's Ghosts of Meridian update brings us new Gravity Hammers, Suppressors, a new Warzone map, a new Arena map that is possibly the Rig remix we saw in the Sprint, new skins not from the Spartan's Armory Pack, the new Dynast armor set with two variants, a new skin on Mk. V A. and possibly Mk. IV Gen 1 next to it, new stances, assassinations, emblems, and maybe a new armor mod. Oh and the crazy new Hannibal Mantis and Scorpion. 

Share your thoughts and discuss further here.  

• Like 2