When is voting suppose to end? I need to know as I will be posting the results.

Voting has ended and it is still a tie(I looked over the rules and looks like ties end up in another round of voting.)

Your choices are

-Mereel

-The Director

If there is another tie then RNG will decide the fate of the lynching

Voting ends in 48 Hours. All roles please PM me your targets. Next scene has been delayed till voting is over. 

HURRY UP AND KILL OFF EVERYONE ALREADY 

7:50pm on the 19th - 7:50pm on the 20th = 24hrs.

7:50pm on the 20th - 11:32pm on the 21st = 24hrs +

VOTING HAS ENDED. 

Scene will be posted tomorrow...ish. (will be traveling most of the day).

Can I get a final vote count?

6 - The Director (Ledgend1221, Mereel, Dexter Grif, Ruby Rose, Axilus Prime, Yang Xiao Long)

4 - Mereel (The Director, rrhuntington, Sikslik7, Cerulean)

(Because, I can.)

This the final vote count?

When is voting suppose to end? I need to know as I will be posting the results.

7:50pm on the 19th - 7:50pm on the 20th = 24hrs.

7:50pm on the 20th - 11:32pm on the 21st = 24hrs +

VOTING HAS ENDED.

Scene will be posted tomorrow...ish. (will be traveling most of the day).

Can I get a final vote count?

This the final vote count?

Not quite sure about that.

↑ Quit stalling. TD's death is set in stone.

And yes TSC, that is the final vote count. There's only 10 alive who can vote so the numbers are correct.

I'll stall what I want.

But you have my word, Yang will die. 

Caboose was one of them, clearly they're all not that intelligent.

No. It's literally just Caboose.

The Director laughed. 

"You're coming with me, sir" the guard said as he unlocked the prison door, "it's time for your execution you pathetic piece of life" the guard continued. The Director quickly noticed the guard was only armed with a taser, nothing else.

The guard pushed the prisoner forward and in one fluid motion The Director turned around with a powerful uppercut to the guards chin, stealing the taser as the guard fell to the ground. The guard leaned forward watching the Director stand in front of him... laughing again. He quickly reached for his taser to subdue the prisoner but alas it was not there.

"Looking for this?" Director said as he shook the taser between his fingers in a taunting manner. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the guard screamed as The Director promptly began to tase him repeatedly until he took one last breath. "Heh, what I am suppose to do... I'm the juggernaut B****."

The alarms quickly rang loud through the corridor where the prisoners were held. The Director quickly pulled the ID off the guard and easily walked right out of the prison. The executioner took sight of the escaping prisoner, and pulling out his crossbow he fired a bolt that impaled The Director in the shoulder.... wounding him.

"We will find you again, juggernaut..." the executioner stated as he walked back inside. 

The Director - Juggernaut Escaped execution.

There will be 24 hours before the next scene is posted. 

Mafians, Detective, and Medic.... PM me your targets.

• Like 5

Bloody well knew it. I called it.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

lmao you "called it"?

More like you made a wild guess, changed your mind, made another wild guess, and changed your mind yet again.

Exactly why I recommend not making a vote or decision unless you are certain of it, better than seeming like a loose cannon.

lmao you "called it"?

More like you made a wild guess, changed your mind, made another wild guess, and changed your mind yet again.

Nah, I had you pegged the moment you said the mafians may not be as stupid as we think.

Only reason I changed votes is because SD asked me to.