If you are innocent, vote The Director.

Do not vote Mereel.

It is that simple, vote The Director if you are innocent.

Sikslik is a mafian and he's voting Mereel, why do the same? And no, that is not my evidence, but it could be considered evidence.

Vote The Director.

Edited by Blake Belladonna

I think it's safe to vote for TD.

The mafians wouldn't be so quick to pile on that many votes on one of their own for some deception plan.

Unless...

If you are innocent, vote The Director.

Do not vote Mereel.

It is that simple, vote The Director if you are innocent.

Sikslik is a mafian and he's voting Mereel, why do the same? And no, that is not my evidence, but it could be considered evidence.

Vote The Director.

Sik could care less. Two innocents, mafia wins a lynch either way.

3 - The Director (Ledgend1221, Mereel, Dexter Grif)

3 - Mereel (The Director, rrhuntington, Sikslik7)

All 3 Mafians sitting in a tree... I'm talking about the ones voting for Mereel.

This reminds me of a rhyme.....although I dun want to get banned by TD...

3 - The Director (Ledgend1221, Mereel, Dexter Grif)

3 - Mereel (The Director, rrhuntington, Sikslik7)

All 3 Mafians sitting in a tree... I'm talking about the ones voting for Mereel.

Well not really. The only reason I'm voting for Mereel is because I don't want to die.

Plus, we don't know if rrhuntington is mafian or not.

Perfectly fine for your mafian plans right? Why don't you vote The Director and do at least something to support that idea that you're innocent?

I want to live because I'd like to survive the game. Plus, why should Mereel live on? If Mereel is protown, then why does he deserve to live and I don't? How exactly does it hurt protown to let me live, when if Mereel is a civilian then all that's going to happen is that we lose yet another vote?

Why are you pushing so heavily to see me killed? Honestly I didn't even think of you as a suspect until now, but it seems like you have an ulterior motive to trying to get me lynched. If Mereel was confirmed innocent by the detective then I could understand it, but according to Blake's list of confirmed people, he's not.

Also, I noticed that two of my minions are voting for me. >.> Traitors.

I want to live because I'd like to survive the game. Plus, why should Mereel live on? If Mereel is protown, then why does he deserve to live and I don't? How exactly does it hurt protown to let me live, when if Mereel is a civilian then all that's going to happen is that we lose yet another vote?

Why are you pushing so heavily to see me killed? Honestly I didn't even think of you as a suspect until now, but it seems like you have an ulterior motive to trying to get me lynched. If Mereel was confirmed innocent by the detective then I could understand it, but according to Blake's list of confirmed people, he's not.

I wanted to survive the game, but I just had to get voted out didn't I? Doesn't Protown have the "if you're Civvy, then we'll know who's not Mafia, and who to trust" justification? I think that applies here. I've had to deal with that 3 different times now in the current, and previous Mafia games.

If you don't survive this game then there's always 8.0.

This is oozing with skeevy, mafian motives.