You told us squat. It would be nice to point out drastic differences from the earlier games. 

I didn't know this was a drastic difference. This is more of an aid to Pro-Town

but drastic differences are listed in the rules. We never had to explain new mafian roles or return of sniper. 

Sorry you didn't read the rules. I'll point out some of the big differences

+Mafian Juggernaut is the worse

+Neutrals can help either side. They do not win or lose.

+ Scenes can have 1 - 4 Mafians or even 1 Mafian and 3 Pro-Towns

+Sniper kills every 3 rounds and is a pain for either side

+Jailkeeper is always the cheeky lad

+Everyone hates me as a host.

get gud

Higher chance of lynching a Mafian through voting.

That's almost never the case in practice. Each vote will just be a random guess now, with the only confirmation we have is people being dead and the detective investigating them (HINT HINT). We've lost the best source of information we had and have just wasted all the effort we put into this game so far.

Quote: "This game of Mafia will be a little different as we introduce some new roles and hopefully an interesting plot to go along with each scene. Mafia 7.0 will be played just like the rest, where there is a 48 hour day scene, and a 48 hour night scene. In the past, we have mostly had 2 factions: Pro-Town and Anti-Town (Civilians Vs. Mafians)…. But this round we bring back a role that has NO faction."

...and there's nothing stating that the RnG has changed in the rules. I did read this time! 

Well I guess you can't use the Roundups to figure out things as much as before... if at all now. + due to the fact that there can be 4 Mafians per Lynch ANY person who was confirmed using Scene Deduction is now unconfirmed.

So Yang could be Mafia for all we know.

The Roundups are getting a nerf from me AKA I'm not going to post them as much.

Edited by Turkey Destruct

I vote the Director.

Why? I've already posted my PM box as evidence that I'm innocent. I can't think of any better evidence, as I don't even have a role this round. See?

This sucks. I don't have a role this time, and I'm the only moderator playing so there's no one cool to convince you guys to lynch.

And here's my PM proof thing. I had to use paint to remove some of the more sensitive items from the screen.

yLBfXeo.png

I would really rather not die this time around, as I was killed off fairly early in the last game. And I don't even have photoshop so I can't edit the pictures except with paint.

Well I guess you can't use the Roundups to figure out things as much as before... if at all now. + due to the fact that there can be 4 Mafians per Lynch ANY person who was confirmed using Scene Deduction is now unconfirmed.

So Yang could be Mafia for all we know.

The Roundups are getting a nerf from me AKA I'm not going to post them as much.

It's not Yang for sure. I'll give pro town that. Other than that, I'll just hand out hard to get hints. But this round is a free-bee. Yang is your medic. Your Detective is in contact with him. (Thanks to Blake slipping this information to me.)

Though we don't know who your detective is. We know your medic is in contact.

I'll be watching from the sidelines.

• Like 1

Lol if you say so.

Believe what you want. As I'm pretty sure I'm in the same state as Jesus was.

They said, "If You are the Christ, tell us." But He said to them, "If I do tell you, you will not believe.

(Using it as a reference)

Hmm here we go again...

I'm going to say that I'm NOT Mafia... Did you read that right? Let me repeat the last statement. NOT MAFIA! It would be stupid if there were THREE Mafians in ONE suspect list.

Also if Bnus really did put three Mafians in one list then why would he say that it could have more than two Mafians? Everyone from round two is dead except me, there were two Mafians in the list so why would Bnus confirm a Mafia?

Also Fishy is 33% right. I'm not your Medic or in contact with the Detective but I am not Mafia! There's all the proof you need. A Mafia confirmed I'm not Mafia!

Hmm here we go again...

I'm going to say that I'm NOT Mafia... Did you read that right? Let me repeat the last statement. NOT MAFIA! It would be stupid if there were THREE Mafians in ONE suspect list.

Also if Bnus really did put three Mafians in one list then why would he say that it could have more than two Mafians? Everyone from round two is dead except me, there were two Mafians in the list so why would Bnus confirm a Mafia?

Also Fishy is 33% right. I'm not your Medic or in contact with the Detective but I am not Mafia! There's all the proof you need. A Mafia confirmed I'm not Mafia!

So you're the Jailkeeper then?

Hmm here we go again...

Well I'm not mafia either. So if you're not mafia and I'm not mafia, then it's either TK666 or rrhuntington.

Unless of course the mafian is attempting to convince us you're innocent. Because you're mafian just like him.

Unless of course, the mafian is attempting to use reverse psychology, knowing it would make us think that you are mafian.

Unless of course, the mafian is using reverse reverse psychology in an attempt to make it seem like you're a civilian due to you being his teammate, knowing that we would be able to figure out the reverse psychology gambit.

Unless of course... Well you get the gist.

Dude, I don't know. You could be mafia, you could be civilian, but right now the vote is 1 for me and 1 for you, so to stay alive until the end of this game I have to vote for you. 

I've been told by Self Destruct that the PM image is not enough to prove my innocence, so I am going to say this.

I am NOT mafian. I am a civilian with absolutely no role and no more targets to convince you guys to kill. Delpen9 and Self Destruct are both dead, and they were the ones I got a grudge against from last game. The only reason I'm still playing this is because it's kind of getting exciting because it's head to head now.

Announcement: One of the mafians has been tracked down, Sikslik7 is a mafian. I know this because earlier on the detective revealed to me that Ruby Rose is an innocent, and has now discovered that Dexter Grif is also an innocent. The other person in that list was P34nut, and we know for sure that he was innocent now.

Edited by Blake Belladonna

Announcement: One of the mafians has been tracked down, Sikslik7 is a mafian. I know this because earlier on the detective revealed to me that Ruby Rose is an innocent, and has now discovered that Dexter Grif is also an innocent. The other person in that list was P34nut, and we know for sure that he was innocent now.

#ParanoidDetective