Exactly what Fishy said. You are not at all clear after we're done with Caboose.

This is one reason why I told Self Destruct to take his opinion of the game wrap-ups, they aren't facts.

If scene deduction (the process of elimination of suspects in the Scenes) doesn't prove people Mafia and isn't fact, then I don't know what is.

It's NOT my opinion. You'll thank me later when we kill Mafians using my method.

If scene deduction (the process of elimination of suspects in the Scenes) doesn't prove people Mafia and isn't fact, then I don't know what is.

It's NOT my opinion. You'll thank me later when we kill Mafians using my method.

Thing is though, it's not a fact.

I already went over why the situation with me and you last game was a fact and this isn't, you did not reply to that though so it seemed like you had learned. You need to understand that although it may be likely, it's not 100%.

No, back then one of us had to be a mafian because of the other two in that round being innocent. This is a completely different situation and is in no way a fact. Think about it.

It's always possible to have two mafia in the same scene. Just because one is dead doesn't make the others innocent. RNG could have possibly thrown in two mafians, or possibly all four are mafia, which actually sounds like really bad luck. Either way, that doesn't make the survivors innocent.

• Like 1

It's always possible to have two mafia in the same scene. Just because one is dead doesn't make the others innocent. RNG could have possibly thrown in two mafians, or possibly all four are mafia, which actually sounds like really bad luck. Either way, that doesn't make the survivors innocent.

Fishy's right. I accidentally put two in the same scene once, I then did another on purpose and the final scenes because there was only a few people left alive

Not true. You could also be mafia.

Exactly what Fishy said. You are not at all clear after we're done with Caboose.

This is one reason why I told Self Destruct to take his opinion of the game wrap-ups, they aren't facts.

Go ahead and waste a lynch if I appear again or just wait until Im killed

Axilus 

Rue

Caboose

Seem to be the mafians...

-Axilus puts out specious information that helps in the mafian's favor. Axilus attacked Curelean earlier in the game, meaning that he'll use that against him eventually. This is why I don't think Curelean is a mafian; that and he's playing as he usually does.

-Rue has been busy lately, so she couldn't prevent a stupid 'murder' vote. I find it mysterious that she recognized that my death made it easier for the pro-townians. It doesn't add up, because she didn't know what RNG is (something the mafians of last game had trouble with... sigh). She's also chummy with Axilus. 

I suspect Caboose for the simple reason that him appearing on the suspect list twice was A. 20% chance if he's a mafian (or chose to kill twice- 100%) or B. 3% (Yes, 3%) chance if he wasn't a mafian. 

~~

Now, I believe the mafians skewed their votes between different people during the first lynch. 

People I think are innocent:

Mereel

Ruby Rose

Yang

Rhuuntington

Curelean

Other suspects:

Sikslik (How he voted in the 1st game, though I seriously doubt he's mafian)

Grif (We'll know once we kill Caboose)

Yoshi (He used to give a tad bit more proof than he's doing now)

Remnant (He's on the list)

Peanut (He's a blah...) 

-The Director voted for me during the first lynch (acting like it was random), and then changed his vote after Grif got votes piled up. 

Director stated that there weren't any interesting targets, so I might have been the 2nd best thing. That could also explain why he chose to kill me in the 2nd lynching. He's that kind of person -- and because he's that kind of person -- he chose killing pre-designated targets(Mods) in Mafia 6.0 over helping the pro-townians.   (We'll know once Caboose dies)

I don't think the mafians enjoy each other's company either. Just something to keep in mind. 

EDIT: I HAD GRIF'S NAME IN THE BEGGINING OF MY POST. IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.

Edited by Henpen9
  • Like 1

Axilus 

Rue

Caboose

Seem to be the mafians...

-Axilus puts out specious information that helps in the mafian's favor. Axilus attacked Curelean earlier in the game, meaning that he'll use that against him eventually. This is why I don't think Curelean is a mafian; that and he's playing as he usually does.

-Rue has been busy lately, so she couldn't prevent a stupid 'murder' vote. I find it mysterious that she recognized that my death made it easier for the pro-townians. It doesn't add up, because she didn't know what RNG is (something the mafians of last game had trouble with... sigh). She's also chummy with Axilus. 

I suspect Caboose for the simple reason that him appearing on the suspect list twice was A. 20% chance if he's a mafian (or chose to kill twice- 100%) or B. 3% (Yes, 3%) chance if he wasn't a mafian. 

~~

Now, I believe the mafians skewed their votes between different people during the first lynch. 

People I think are innocent:

Mereel

Ruby Rose

Yang

Rhuuntington

Curelean

Other suspects:

Sikslik (How he voted in the 1st game, though I seriously doubt he's mafian)

Grif (We'll know once we kill Caboose)

Yoshi (He used to give a tad bit more proof than he's doing now)

Remnant (He's on the list)

Peanut (He's a blah...) 

-The Director voted for me during the first lynch (acting like it was random), and then changed his vote after Grif got votes piled up. 

Director stated that there weren't any interesting targets, so I might have been the 2nd best thing. That could also explain why he chose to kill me in the 2nd lynching. He's that kind of person -- and because he's that kind of person -- he chose killing pre-designated targets(Mods) in Mafia 6.0 over helping the pro-townians.   (We'll know once Caboose dies)

I don't think the mafians enjoy each other's company either. Just something to keep in mind. 

EDIT: I HAD GRIF'S NAME IN THE BEGGINING OF MY POST. IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.

*Gasp* You think I'm innocent for once! :D ^_^ ;)

Pretty much. You and Self Destruct. Then I GUESS I'll play for real. >.>

Dear Detective ~

Why have you not contacted me? You do know I'm a dead Civvy right? And that the MEDIC contacted me?

I feel like the Detectives have been doing the most horrible jobs the last few games.

I've been AFK, and even if I wasn't, I don't care about your problems.

Yours Truly,

~The Detective

Turkey Destruct, on 14 Nov 2014 - 8:10 PM, said:

Then the Detective should give the role to someone who would actually USE IT.

It's the lack of activity from the Detective that's dragging Protown down.

Tis Joke. But that would be a terrible D.

Yeah, it was obviously a joke. The real Detective wouldn't publicly name himself. Anyway...a Detective who does not relay his findings is a worthless piece of slag. Not as a person (I have no right to judge people that way over a game), but as a Pro-Town member, certainly.

So, Detective. You'd best get to fixing that.

• Like 1

The Angry mobs pressed on "Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!" they shouted. Caboose stepped forward to the plate. "No need. This isn't my first lynching" and there Caboose performed the following actions himself.

He laid limp in the air. Motionless. The deed was done. 

Caboose The Ace - Mafian - Lynched - Round 2

Night Scene 3

(I really don't like writing these sorry they're short. But you'll have to put up with it for a week)

The sniper smiled into his scope. "Been waiting for three days for a shot like this" He had his scope dead center on Remnant's head as he walked down the street with a hooded figure besides him. "Can't wait to uncover your secrets" 

[Halo 2A sniper sound]

Remnant's cranium went in all directions splattering the hooded Mafian besides him "Poopsicles" yelled the hooded one. He immediately started running into the alley besides him. As he turned the corner he spotted a poor civie just minding her own busin... STAB STAB STAB(I couldn't resist). Rue dropped dead as the hooded figure kept on running into the night. Perhaps never to be seen again. 

Ultimate Remnant - Mafian - Killed by Sniper - Round 3

RueCivilianKilled by Mafia - Round 3

Suspect List
Dexter Grif

Unease P34nut
Sikslik7
Ruby Rose

You have 48 hours to vote!

• Like 2

Mafia 7.0 Roundup #3

Roundups 1 & 2 are obsolete.

Ultimate Remnant was capped by the Sniper. Rue was executed. Caboose was lynched.

Roles:

- Mafia / Juggernaut

0 Neutral-Town

+ Civilians & Special Roles

+0 Disputed (Anything other than Mafia)

/ Unconfirmed

// Under Scrutiny (means that they have been proven to be Mafia, or high potential to be Mafia due to Scene Deduction)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Synopsis so far:

Roles/Civilians:

Mafians / Juggernaut: 2 dead, 3 remaining

- Caboose The Ace

- Ultimate Remnant

Civilians: 4 dead, 5 remaining

+ Delpen9

+ Blake Belladonna

+ Self Destruct

+ Rue

Special Roles: 0 dead, 2 remaining

Neutral-Town: 0 dead, 2 remaining

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Disputed: (Anything other than Mafia): 2 residents

+0 Yang Xiao Long

+0 Yoshi1176

Under Scrutiny: 0 residents

Unconfirmed: 10 remaining

/ rrhuntington

/ Dexter Grif

/ Mereel

/ SikSlik7

/ Unease P34nut

/ The Director

/ Cerulean

/ Ruby Rose

/ Axilus Prime

/ Ledgend1221

Sum: 6 people dead, 12 remaining

Original Attendee list:

1. Yoshi1176 - Disputed
  2. Rue - Civilian - Executed by Mafia, Round 3
  3. Ultimate Remnant - Mafia - Assassinated by Sniper, Round 3
  4. rrhuntington
  5. Yang Xiao Long - Disputed
  6. Mereel
  7. SikSlik7
  8. Unease P34nut
  9. Delpen9 - Civilian - Executed by Mafia, Round 2
  10. The Director
  11. Cerulean
  12. Dexter Grif
  13. Blake Belladonna - Civilian - Executed by Mafia, Round 1
  14. Caboose the Ace - Lynched, Round 2
  15. Ruby Rose
  16. Axilus Prime
  17. Self Destruct - Civilian - Lynched, Round 1
  18. Ledgend1221

SCENES: 1-2 Mafians, 2-3 Protowns max per Lynch.

Scene 1: Blake Belladonna executed by Mafia

Suspects:

+ Delpen9

- Caboose The Ace

/ Dexter Grif

+ Self Destruct

Lynch:
Self Destruct, Civilian

Scene 2: Delpen9 executed by Mafia

Suspects:

- Caboose The Ace

+0 SlenderYang

+0 Yoshi1176

- Ultimate Remnant

Lynch:

Caboose The Ace, Mafia

Scene 3: Rue executed by Mafia, Ultimate Remnant assassinated by Sniper

Suspects:

/ Dexter Grif

/ Unease P34nut
/ Sikslik7
/ Ruby Rose

Lynch:

Edited by Turkey Destruct
  • Like 1