Mafia 7.0 - SIGN UPS

MCPO Mayh3m

Neutral roles are just individuals with the freedom of choice. They don't have any group or consensus. All they have in common is the fact that they can choose their side. Other then that, they're no more connected then any two civilians would be.

Neutral IS a group... comprised of two individuals, but still a group.

They say they can help whoever they want. What if the Jailkeeper helps the Sniper? Wouldn't that be 2 Neutrals working together and being placed together (which is basically a 'group')? That's what the other groups do (most of the time). Wouldn't that make them their own faction?

Plus SC mentions the Sniper can go rogue. Wouldn't that mean he doesn't want to help either Protown or Mafia? He'd be helping himself and would become a 3rd party.

And if one of them happens to survive the game, and somehow they and a Mafian are the last men standing... and the Mafian gets voted out... who would win then if the Neutral still doesn't align with the Protowns or Mafia? Would they have to choose?

Edited by Hell Verruckt

They say they can help whoever they want. What if the Jailkeeper helps the Sniper? Wouldn't that be 2 Neutrals working together and being placed together (which is basically a 'group')? That's what the other groups do (most of the time). Wouldn't that make them their own faction?

Plus SC mentions the Sniper can go rogue. Wouldn't that mean he doesn't want to help either Protown or Mafia? He'd be helping himself and would become a 3rd party.

And if one of them happens to survive the game, and somehow they and a Mafian are the last men standing... and the Mafian gets voted out... who would win then if the Neutral still doesn't align with the Protowns or Mafia? Would they have to choose?

The neutrals will not win or lose. They merely must act out their role in the best way they see fit. If they want to help both sides then they can do that. 

You didn't answer my question...s.

"And if one of them happens to survive the game, and somehow they and a Mafian are the last men standing... and the Mafian gets voted out... who would win then if the Neutral still doesn't align with the Protowns or Mafia? Would they have to choose?"

In order for the Neutral to be counted as a Protown or Mafia they would have to align themselves with them. If they don't align with anyone then does their life still count if either the Protowns or Mafians are dead? Can a Neutral even be counted as a Mafian if they align themselves with them?

???

Neutrals are Neutrals. No matter what they do or who they help they will remain Neutral. They do not win or lose. 

You're not getting what I'm saying :cray:

Imagine that all Mafians and Protowns are dead somehow at the same time at the end of the game (leaving it in Limbo since there's no "Tie") The Neutrals are the only ones left. If they can't win, or lose then that means they would have to choose who does if they're the only ones left, right? Cause if they don't then the game would just linger until they do: since they can't win or lose.

#ConfusionTron

You're not getting what I'm saying :cray:

Imagine that all Mafians and Protowns are dead somehow at the same time at the end of the game (leaving it in Limbo since there's no "Tie") The Neutrals are the only ones left. If they can't win, or lose then that means they would have to choose who does if they're the only ones left, right? Cause if they don't then the game would just linger until they do: since they can't win or lose.

#ConfusionTron

if that happens it will be a tie or we could have a vote to keep going

NEXT REPLY LINE-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're not getting what I'm saying  :cray:

#ConfusionTron

So the 2 neutrals get into contact with each other and then what? They can still only decide to aid pro-town or mafia. Or both, but they can never win as neutral. They can only win as part of one or the other.

If the sniper does work with mafia and then decides to "go rouge", that means he's just helping pro-town, not declaring his own faction and winning like that. In the end, if he kills all the mafians, pro-town will win and the sniper will win as part of pro-town. It doesn't matter if he's declared himself lord of timbucktu, his actions have clearly made him a member of pro-town and he'll be treated as such.

Now if we do have a situation where all official mafians and pro-towns are dead, that would mean the neutral would've killed the last of either groups off. Depending on the alignment of who he killed, that would make it a victory for either side.

If it's him and a mafian and he kills him, pro-town wins.
If it's him and a pro-town and he kills him, mafian wins.
Edited by Ledgend1221

Wow. This took a loooooooong time to be made. My notification inbox has literally been crammed with 6.0 notifications for the past month and even further back.

EDIT: Okay, so the way I've always played neutrals is this. Within every game where there are neutral roles, the neutrals are in essence playing against each other. Say, if I had two Snipers (I never will, but this is an example), the way the snipers would win is if they take out the other sniper. When this happens, the sniper will have 'won' for himself - but the game will still go on and the sniper was, is and still will be free to join either Pro-town or Anti-town. If he/she joins the winning team, then great! He/she pockets two 'wins' within one game. If he/she loses? Well, the sniper IS neutral, and he/she DID manage to win.

Edited by Cerulean
  • Like 1

1. Yoshi1176
  2. Rue
  3. Ultimate Remnant 
  4. rrhuntington
  5. -
  6. TK 666
  7. SikSlik7
  8. Unease P34nut
  9. Delpen69
  10. The Director
  11. Cerulean
  12. Dexter Grif
  13. Shinya Kogami
  14. Emperor Caboose
  15. Ruby Rose
  16. Axilus Prime
  17. Self Destruct
  18. Ledgend1221

That is the current Sign-Up list for Mafia 7.0(if I missed anybody tell me, TSC will edit this into the main post when he gets on)