Mafia 5.0

Guts

Yes we do Rue. Oh look, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.

You're so crass

Here's my foot up your-

(You actually aren't crass, it's just that I saw what is essentially that exact same line at the exact same place where I play Mafia, and I honestly just had to)

And I realize that I can PM you, but I really have no intention to because I have a hundred better things to be spending my time on

So I'll just laugh when I die, lynched by you guys

Edited by Ignited Bullet

You're so crass

Here's my foot up your-

(You actually aren't crass, it's just that I saw what is essentially that exact same line at the exact same place where I play Mafia, and I honestly just had to)

And I realize that I can PM you, but I really have no intention to because I have a hundred better things to be spending my time on

You're so crass

Here's my foot up your-

I won't let you die. You're my favorite. 

'If' there are clues hidden in the scene, then it could quite possibly lead one to believe that Ignited Bullet was/is the mafian in the scene with as many bullet references there were.

However, there is no conclusive evidence. The only evidence we have is that Legend was the target and was saved by the medic thus confirming he is a civilian... now who that medic is we do not know.

Every pro-town killed is a blow to the pro-town cause. Because it's common knowledge ever since 1.0 that my laptop can't screenshot (along with a multitude of problems, one of which really does involve having to duct tape it) I can't really provide proof. However there are no grounds to believe I am Mafia.

Oar was silent and then only said something after I voted him on the grounds he was silent. That's a little...weird, to say the least, so that's why I stand by my vote for him.

No, if you were a protownian then your first priority would be to lynch a mafian and not yourself. The fact that you've made yourself one step closer to lynching wouldn't have been a smart move. Besides, the mafians will kill a protownian soon enough, and they'll surely fulfill the role of the mediator. Either you have trust issues with dead pro-townians (unreasonable), believe we should have a dead pro-townian mediator as soon as possible (unreasonable), or you are a mafian using this tactics to cover your tracks. 

Also, who have you been PMing? I've heard a few things about you. 

Edit: Asking the mafians to kill you, then having the medic save your life? That doesn't add up. I believe you're a mafian that coaxed the medic (Blake) into saving you. Everything he's been doing has come out forthright and obvious, and as it pains me to not thing of him as a mafian, his rash statement asking the medic to save him was a cover up. 

In reality, if you hadn't done this plan, I'm sure you would have killed Blake. 

Of course, you didn't know anything about who the medic was did you? PM hmmm? 

I've got to admit, you made on helluva theory there. A pretty well thought out one to be be honest. I'll tell you this right now, I'm not the medic. I ask ed the Medic for protection because I had a few people suggest I was Mafian.

Ledgend is right. He's been targeted and the attack failed. That's as solid proof of innocence as any, demonstrated by the very first Mafia game.

The detective should definitely PM him, it'd be quite foolish not to. Blake hasn't really given us any grounds for suspicion other than having a bit of an argument with Ledgend right before his attempted murder, despite not giving any proof of innocence either, but Oar's been rather quiet, so he's got my vote.

Thank you. But it was more of a discussion, not an argument. The medic has got to be kind of genius to have protected Legend. Either that, or they're lucky.

Well I was thinking we could PM the host, so step off Delpen.

Do we have to vote at all? I don't want anyone mad at me...

As Axilus said, no one's going to get mad at you, this is just a game.

How were the other three names decided and when will the lynching happen?

Does the medic know who is mafian and who isn't, or do they have to guess or find out for their selves?

The medic doesn't know. I think that the other three names are generated using a random number generator. That's what I did.

Got it, thanks.

How long is it before the person gets lynched? Edit: And does the Detective reveal information in this thread? If so, then we haven't had any info yet.

Edited by Blake Belladonna