Mafia 5.0

Guts

I vote for blake and you should too. He is obviously a mafian.

Don't kill oar, he said something about pming Butch about a vote. Who pms butch to vote? The medic and detective.

Sure, go ahead. You're entitled to your own opinion. But wouldn't you like to offer some evidence first? If you're so sure that it's me, then you shouldn't have a problem proving it.

You didn't seem sure. My first sentence had nothing to dodo with the second.

Lol, dodo.

I don't want Delpen winning anything. I know Oar can't be Mafian(just by how new he is to the game) so I vote Oar as well.

Godspeed I hope we aren't killing off the detective or medic. 

Although Blake and Bullet can't be trusted. They both reak of Fishy. 

I don't want Delpen winning anything. I know Oar can't be Mafian(just by how new he is to the game) so I vote Oar as well.

Godspeed I hope we aren't killing off the detective or medic. 

Although Blake and Bullet can't be trusted. They both reak of Fishy. 

Wait, what are we voting for? You say he can't be a mafian (meaning he's innocent) and yet you vote for him anyway? I thought we're voting for who we think is a mafian.

Why is it that we can't be trusted?

Now I don't like to the faunus that has to do this, but I vote Oar. Either that, or I don't vote.

JL and Axilus seem more innocent than Oar, now I could be completely wrong, but I feel as if I can trust them better in this game.

why the heck are you voting Oar? Give the boy a break.

You say he can't be a mafian (meaning he's innocent) and yet you vote for him anyway?

Why is it that we can't be trusted?

1. Because I don't want Delpen to win anything. So yep. This happens every Mafia game it isn't new. Me and Delpen have a rivalry and I've won everytime I won't lose now. Plus I only say that because I feel bad killing off the new guy, but I secretly think hes a Mafian shhhh

2. You act so on-edge like most Mafians regardless if you're new you still can't be trusted. I was new back in Mafia 2.0 and I managed to infiltrate Pro-Town and find out everyones role by the second night. Until you're dead I won't believe a word you say. 

Why don't we just kill Axilus

Unless Delpen votes for Oar I am not changing my vote.

Although I have a funny feeling Oar is Mafian and all of those not voting for him are Mafian as well. That is my theory.

Delpen9 is mafia* 

*If my theory is correct.

why the heck are you voting Oar? Give the boy a break.

I could say the same thing about anyone, "Give them a break". A mafian is a mafian, and he may or may not be one.

It's mainly because he's been really quiet, Delpen. I think that's why anyway...

That's why I've voted for Oar as well. No hard feelings..

Exactly, no hard feelings.

I voted Oar because I believe that Axilus and JL are more likely to be civilians, that's why. It's not only because he's been real quiet, some games people are just a little less active and that's fair enough.

1. Because I don't want Delpen to win anything. So yep. This happens every Mafia game it isn't new. Me and Delpen have a rivalry and I've won everytime I won't lose now. 

2. You act so on-edge like most Mafians regardless if you're new you still can't be trusted. I was new back in Mafia 2.0 and I managed to infiltrate Pro-Town and find out everyones role by the second night. Until you're dead I won't believe a word you say. 

Unless Delpen votes for Oar I am not changing my vote.

Although I have a funny feeling Oar is Mafian and all of those not voting for him are Mafian as well. That proves my theory right then

Delpen9 is mafia* 

*If my theory is correct.

I was new in Mafia 1.0.  <_< I just haven't played it since then.

• Like 1

I could say the same thing about anyone, "Give them a break". A mafian is a mafian, and he may or may not be one.

Exactly, no hard feelings.

I voted Oar because I believe that Axilus and JL are more likely to be civilians, that's why. It's not only because he's been real quiet, some games people are just a little less active and that's fair enough.

You may or may not be a mafian. How often do you think oar gets online? His account is like 4 months old but its barely scratched the surface of... Anything. Saying his inactivity makes him more likely of being a mafian is judging him on his ability to stay online. His roles not going to change that.

I'm going to say some more once I get home.

I was new in Mafia 1.0.  <_< I just haven't played it since then.