Mafia Returns

I tried to post a full image first and it didn't work so I cut it out with some free software on my computer called snip ?

Nothing wrong with that. :)

Everything is wrong with that because there should be no problems.

And you also avoided my question.

1. Nonetheless you can still post an image. DURR

I tried to do that originally It didn't work so it used snip and it went really wrong on the left side

2. I don't know. Why is there a bunch of white stuff instead of a plain screenshot? Hmmm?

I lost control of my mouse when I was snipping.... What would I be hiding there ?! Pms are only be seen straight down the middle. :)

Edited by Caboose the Ace

1. Nonetheless you can still post an image. DURR

I tried to do that originally It didn't work so it used snip and it went really wrong on the left side

2. I don't know. Why is there a bunch of white stuff instead of a plain screenshot? Hmmm?

I lost control of my mouse when I was snipping.... What would I be hiding there ?! Pms are only be seen straight down the middle. :)

What WOULD you be hiding there?

And why arey ou snipping in the first place?

uh guys put it back on topic, and also the claim that Bnus is mafia is highly unlikely as he was mafia the 2 previous games

Not to mention I commented on Prime's status saying if I don't want mafia + if I got a 3rd time in a row I would quit lol. Being a good Mafian takes some work and time which I cannot offer atm due to TGFW. 

But that doesn't mean I don't have another role :troll:

SiberianHuskyY is mafia.

Not to mention I commented on Prime's status saying if I don't want mafia + if I got a 3rd time in a row I would quit lol. Being a good Mafian takes some work and time which I cannot offer atm due to TGFW. 

But that doesn't mean I don't have another role :troll:

Delpen9 is Mafia

lol. @Connor The last few games mean nothing. That's why I haven't accused anybody, since Axilus did a good job. 

Scene 1

The medic raced through the streets of 343 City, the sound of his feet slamming against the pavement blocking out everything else. The Mafia had returned with a vengeance, and before they could kill another, he had to reach that person to protect him.

That person, at least in the medic's mind, was Delpen9. Carrying a Regen Field generator, he could prevent a lethal attack from dealing enough damage to kill him, and heal his wound entirely. "Hang on, Delpen. The Mafia won't kill anyone tonight."

A gunshot rang out in the dead of night, far louder than the footsteps. Pieces of flesh and bone dropped to the ground, dripping with blood, fragments of gray metal scattered around them.

Naturally, the footsteps stopped, accompanied by a harsh yell of pain. Now for the head. The figure crouching atop a building moved his rifle, bringing his scope towards the citizen's head.

The medic's eyes returned to focus after the initial shock wore off. For a moment, he hesitated to look at the source of the pain, the damaged area at the end of his right arm. But he had to. He brought his arm up in front of his face and saw his hand, broken and bleeding, without a single finger left. His thumb hung by a thread, drooping unnaturally parallel to his forearm.

Before he could begin to think of anything else, he was forced never to think again. The medic, Butch Flowers, dropped to the ground next to his shattered Regen Field generator, with a tiny hole in the back of his head, and a gaping, bloody mess for a face.

The Mafian was reloading his rifle when he heard metal clanging behind him. The ladder! He turned as he finished reloading and saw a single being, the details of his body invisible in the darkness of night. Orange flashed on the figure's head and focused into two points. His eyes were glowing with Promethean Vision.

The detective didn't need the orange view of the man before him to know he was Mafia. The sound of gunshots were indication enough of that. What really interested him was the name above the man's head. The next thing he noticed was a hard impact in his chest. "ARGH!" The next thing he saw was the night sky, a split second before another impact brought him pain in his back.

The Mafian fled the scene, grinning to himself. He had killed both the medic and the detective in one night. Now, victory was certain. He didn't even reload the gun again.

The building, thankfully, had been only two stories. Pushing himself back up, the detective simply walked back towards his house, knowing the Mafian was long gone. Still, it wasn't much surprise to him that that guy was the Mafian. He would have gone to his house to scan him if he were not alerted to his presence by the gunshots earlier. And we really should have more of these bulletproof vests.

The Mafian probably thought he was dead, but it was clear that would change when he saw there were fourteen people at the voting session. At least he had one advantage. He knew who to vote for.

---

Butch Flowers, medic, killed by Mafia. Detective's target is Mafia. You have 48 hours to vote.

Suspect List:

SiberianHuskyY

Twinreaper

Frankenzer

Self Destruct

• Like 2