Ask The Director 2.0

Who is the most bossy person on the forums? :P

I can answer that for him:

It's obviously me, your world champion has his needs and you are all going to obviously keep your savior alive to protect from the perils of Earth. Now that I'm done, will you give me a refill over here? You working this party or what?

How many games can be put into the First/Third Person Shooter and other games that qualify in that Genre.

At least 701 First Person Shooter games and at least 210 Third Person Shooter games for a total of at least 911 First and Third person shooter games that qualify in that genre.

Here's the lists of fps and tps games:

FPS

TPS

What's your pet peeve?

I have several. Here are a few. Several of those are jokes, but still.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Once again ;P

A wood-chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood-chuck could chuck if a wood-chuck could chuck wood.

^Is that the most annoying question you are always asked?

I wouldn't say it's annoying, but it is the most asked question on these threads lol

Who is the most bossy person on the forums? :P

Definitely me. 

• Like 1

Hmm... How many unnatural hair colors can a Human have through Natural coloring vs dying your hair a non-natural color, (if that makes sense yay for me, if not I hate my wording abilities)

(Ex: My hair has 3-4 naturally progressing colors, it starts from Dark Brown [almost a black] to Dark Blonde, then Gold-Yellow Blonde to Silver Blonde)

Hmm... How many unnatural hair colors can a Human have through Natural coloring vs dying your hair a non-natural color, (if that makes sense yay for me, if not I hate my wording abilities)

(Ex: My hair has 3-4 naturally progressing colors, it starts from Dark Brown [almost a black] to Dark Blonde, then Gold-Yellow Blonde to Silver Blonde)

That completely depends on your genetics and there isn't an actual figure. My beard has literally every naturally occurring color of hair when it's grown out, but for some reason appears red from a distance.

That list of pet peeves is really, really long. Why'd you even go to all that trouble?

What you call trouble I call entertainment. I created the list in boot camp, during the very little down-time we had.

Who invented unpoppable bubble wrap and why did they ever do it?

I believe it was a group effort, and the reason is that during transit normal bubble wrap can pop, causing it to be useless for actual protection. Unpoppable bubble wrap would be able to offer the protection needed for fragile packages. Yeah, it's no fun compared to it's predecessor, but it does the original job better.

Has anyone ever heard GSD's true voice? Or is he an actual GSD?

Absolute Dog says he has. I haven't personally (I think, but there's a youtube video that may or may not be him on his youtube channel).

If it takes a man a week to walk a fortnight, how long would it take to sandpaper an elephant down to the size of a kangaroo and how many sheets of sandpaper would it take?

Depends on the size of the elephant, the size and grade of sandpaper, whether you're using a machine or doing it by hand, and whether or not the elephant is alive during the sandpapering.

• Like 1

If you throw a cat out a car window, does it become kitty litter? 

When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs? 

Why is the word for having a phobia of long words (hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia) so damn long?

If the sun is x miles way from the moon and gravity is a thing, how many times does you bicycle wheel turn while going downhill?

If you throw a cat out a car window, does it become kitty litter? 

When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs? 

Why is the word for having a phobia of long words (hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia) so damn long?

If the sun is x miles way from the moon and gravity is a thing, how many times does you bicycle wheel turn while going downhill?

1. No. Living beings are not garbage or waste and therefor are not 'litter'. Fun pun though.

2. Of course there would be. They would be going on strike against the signs they were currently making (i.e. street signs, election signs, etc.) so that would not prevent them from making signs on principle. I would wager they'd be expertly crafted signs as well.

3. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia* actually, and because the root words are large. Also, probably as a bit of a joke. There's also sesquipedalophobia, which also means the fear of long words but is much shorter, which further supports the theory that hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia was originally created as a joke. sesquipedalophobia and hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia are synonyms, and are part of a broader phobia known as logophobia, the obsessive fear of words. 

4. your* bicycle wheel, and that entirely depends on how large the hill is and the size of your wheels.

Pancakes or Waffles?

Waffles. Pancakes give me indigestion for some reason, but waffles don't and are delicious.

Have you ever heard Twams voice? :)

Nope. Well, maybe. Both Twam and GSD have youtube channels, and there's a video out there that may or may not be Twam. However, since it's completely unconfirmed I'm gonna say no I haven't.

What did you used to do when you were a Green member?

Post a lot. I basically gave my opinion on everything that I had an opinion on. When Trusted became a normal member rank (it used to be mod's choice instead of based on post count) I already had the post count and immediately became trusted. Same with Dedicated, actually.

Why do you "likez to ban?"

Also what was the most awkward situation you had with a friend/significant other?

1. Me 'liking to ban' is actually a joke based on the number of bans I hand out. I am always completely fair with the punishment I hand out, and have actually banned people that were my friends because they broke the rules. I don't believe in coddling rule-breakers by giving them a near unlimited amount of chances to change their ways, and so it seems like I enjoy banning people. I also have no problem banning people, which further supports the illusion that I enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's satisfying to ban people lol but I only 'like' it when it's a joke. Like banning the staff from the shoutbox.

2. Oh geez, there's a lot of them. Probably the most awkward was when I was in High School, I had a brief fling with a girl who was in my class. We became pretty good friends, but then a few months later I had another fling with a girl who was a senior. Turns out they were sisters, and I had no idea before-hand. I found out after they did, and we agreed not to hang out anymore lol

• Like 2

What did you used to do when you were a Green member?

Post a lot. I basically gave my opinion on everything that I had an opinion on. When Trusted became a normal member rank (it used to be mod's choice instead of based on post count) I already had the post count and immediately became trusted. Same with Dedicated, actually.

Why do you "likez to ban?"

Also what was the most awkward situation you had with a friend/significant other?

1. Me 'liking to ban' is actually a joke based on the number of bans I hand out. I am always completely fair with the punishment I hand out, and have actually banned people that were my friends because they broke the rules. I don't believe in coddling rule-breakers by giving them a near unlimited amount of chances to change their ways, and so it seems like I enjoy banning people. I also have no problem banning people, which further supports the illusion that I enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's satisfying to ban people lol but I only 'like' it when it's a joke. Like banning the staff from the shoutbox.

2. Oh geez, there's a lot of them. Probably the most awkward was when I was in High School, I had a brief fling with a girl who was in my class. We became pretty good friends, but then a few months later I had another fling with a girl who was a senior. Turns out they were sisters, and I had no idea before-hand. I found out after they did, and we agreed not to hang out anymore lol