Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

The same goes for Delpen9...he already suspected several people before the damn game even started!

...but it's more accurate than you people, and your commonly fallible form of judgement. Every way you people construe a person's actions almost always ends up being wrong. Just calm yourself. 

Here are the mafia: Silent Alpha, Yang, and Total.

Bnus is a civilian serving as a benefactor in hopes of being assimilated into the group by the newblood. 

-There are more... 

The civilians are: therubyprincess, Delpen, Peanut, Bnus, and caboose.

Pro-town roles are: -Exia, Axilus, Ledgend, and Tyrone. 

-There are more...

Extraneous: Aiden, Yoshi, and Ruby. 

Civvy and pro-town roles can be mixed preferably, as their separation isn't critical. 

• Like 1

Actually, you are using "big" words... Look at that font compared to Delpen's...

haha, you made a funny. 

...but it's more accurate than you people, and your commonly fallible form of judgement. Every way you people construe a person's actions almost always ends up being wrong. Just calm yourself. 

Here are the mafia: Silent Alpha, Yang, and Total.

Bnus is a civilian serving as a benefactor in hopes of being assimilated into the group by the newblood. 

-There are more... 

The civilians are: therubyprincess, Delpen, Peanut, Bnus, and caboose.

Pro-town roles are: -Exia, Axilus, Ledgend, and Tyrone. 

-There are more...

Extraneous: Aiden, Yoshi, and Ruby. 

Civvy and pro-town roles can be mixed preferably, as their separation isn't critical. 

Pro-town: therubyprincess, Delpen, Peanut, Bnus, Caboose, Axilus, Yoshi, and Ruby.

Mafia: Silent Alpha, Yang, and Total. 

These people interest me: -Exia, Aiden, Tyrone, and Ledgend.  

haha, you made a funny. 

Pro-town: therubyprincess, Delpen, Peanut, Bnus, Caboose, Axilus, Yoshi, and Ruby.

Mafia: Silent Alpha, Yang, and Total. 

These people interest me: -Exia, Aiden, Tyrone, and Ledgend.  

who is that exia dude with a hyphen in his name such an idiot stupid hyphen

But I am not mafia, I never got a pm.

In fact, Dlpen knows that I am not Mafia as Sikslik confirmed that I was not in the shoutbox when I asked why I didn't get a PM. Delpen acknowledged that I was innocent but now he calls me mafia?

Delpen9 can not be trusted.

EDIT: and here is proof:

post-15182-0-97359300-1398915605_thumb.png

The night air was cool, with a nice gentle breeze among the branches of the trees. The moon cast its rays upon the peaceful little graves of two citizens, who died innocently. The Newcomer smiled as he looked down upon the graves, for more would soon join them. The sudden blast of sirens confirmed his thoughts. Tonight was the second murder. He turned and headed for the noises. At the train station were many police cars and ambulances. Firetrucks were arriving to extinguish the fire on the tracks. What was down there? It looked like a regular boxcar at first, but the distinguishable shape of a Caboose became prominent. On the side fire slowly burned away the fading paint. The words were still visible, "The Ace." The ambulances began to pack up, the man was already dead inside, and none of them knew how to treat burns even if he was alive. Slowly the sirens turned off. The flames died out. In the morning only coals and silence remained.

Arsony is a crime punishable by death, as is the murder of Caboose the Ace.

The suspects:

Silent Alpha

Yoshi1176

Bnus

The Ruby Princess

Ledgend1121

You have 48 hours to decide who is the killer.

Axilus you have mailz.

My top three suspects right now are Ruby, Silent, and Bnus.

Ruby because she has been attempting to throw Delpen under the bus (he may be Mafia as well)

Silent because we haven't seen much of her, she could be watching picking us off one at a time.

And Bnus, he is all over the place lately so I can't help but belive he is Mafia or assisting Mafia.

Edited by Yoshi1176

Yoshi: 

1. Bnus is always like that.

2. Ruby Rose has a grudge agaisnt me. 

3. Silent has never been one to comment much. 

4. I am sure Ruby isn't a mafian. 

5. You should already know what I am. cough cough PM

Axilus you have mailz.

Ruby because she has been attempting to throw Delpen under the bus (he may be Mafia as well)

Silent because we haven't seen much of her, she could be watching picking us off one at a time.

And Bnus, he is all over the place lately so I can't help but belive he is Mafia or assisting Mafia.

If you have played 2.0 you would know why I dislike Delpen9 so much...he accused me of being mafia since the start of 2.0 when he started (just like this game) to blame people of being mafia before any kind of scene started! And then when everybody thought I killed somebody, I honestly forgot who, I was hung with Delpen9 mocking me, and laughing. So there is that, that is exactly why I don't trust the guy...

P.S. I'm a guy...

P.S. I'm a guy...

Tip for all: I have NO idea why people don't do this, but before you classify someone as being a specific gender, CHECK IF IT'S ACTUALLY THEIR GENDER.

If you have played 2.0 you would know why I dislike Delpen9 so much...he accused me of being mafia since the start of 2.0 when he started (just like this game) to blame people of being mafia before any kind of scene started! And then when everybody thought I killed somebody, I honestly forgot who, I was hung with Delpen9 mocking me, and laughing. So there is that, that is exactly why I don't trust the guy...

P.S. I'm a guy...

I just wanted you dead, but my lists had you placed as a civilian. You were being rash and disruptive, so naturally I wanted to get rid of you. We had a rough history even before mafia 2.0, which made it satisfying to have you lynched. 

Tip for all: I have NO idea why people don't do this, but before you classify someone as being a specific gender, CHECK IF IT'S ACTUALLY THEIR GENDER.

You are a she... :)

Axilus you have mailz.

Ruby has all right to be mad at Delpen. 

Silent never talked much last game and she was medic. She isn't the most active forum poster to begin with.

That Bnus guy sucks but he is fun to have in the game so we should keep him.

I vote null. I no longer trust the writing for clues. 

Might as well jump at this opportunity. Bnus has led the pro-town to destruction with everything he says. His word is like death. I vote him, because with him gone we will do better. 

Vote: Bnus

I vote Legend...He seems suspicious. I do not believe Bnus did anything...I don't think bread would commit arson, he could get burned easily. lol bread pun...but seriously I don't think he did it. The Puzzle pieces don't fit, why would he want to kill Caboose.