halo is getting boring... it needs a reboot

TheRollerCodster

I understand we all think the next halo game is going to be called halo 5 but what if it isn't? something like "Halo: journey"! this is what they could do to reboot the entire series!

-We could get the return of the flood but in a completely new form

-MASTER CHIEF WILL MOST LIKELY GO ROGUE!!! encouraging stealth for the first time in the halo series

-a brand new set of weapons(keep the br and ar)

-introduce over the top scenes similar to killzone

-weapon attachment on the map(flashlight, red dot sight, and silencer)

-12 vs 12 multiplayer

-dynamic environments

-almost open world campaign

-actual living forerunners that assist humanity

-at the end humanity holds the mantle

-fully auto guns shoot in a straight line

-good covenant like the arbiter

-over the top boss battles that you find in anime games

-extreme amounts of blood(ability to turn off)

-more emotional story line

-a huge variety of atmospheres like horror

-removal of everything that sucked in halo 4(loadouts and personal ordinance)

-make chief more bad-ass!

-dynamic environments

• Like 2

It's Halo not borderlands.

The games are known for their story lines.

The last time they tried bosses we ended up with Halo 2.

There could be more gore, but still completely limited.

The Chief is a certified bad-ass.

There is good covenant, but at this moment they are in a civil war.

This game should never be like Killzone.

weapon attachements will break the game and is completely unnecesary.

about the emotional setting:

CORTANA DIED! SHE DIED!

*sob* *sob*

Also the flood isn't gone, the grave mind is gone. The flood still live.

The forerunners are dead, they sacrificed themselves to destroy the flood. Only the didact remains.

Fully auto guns never shoot in a straight line.

Loadouts brought your personal prefferences into the field, giving you the option to destroy enemies with your personal skillset.

Ordnance is not apperant in some game modes.

• Like 2

It's Halo not borderlands.

The games are known for their story lines.

The last time they tried bosses we ended up with Halo 2.

There could be more gore, but still completely limited.

The Chief is a certified bad-***.

There is good covenant, but at this moment they are in a civil war.

This game should never be like Killzone.

weapon attachements will break the game and is completely unnecesary.

about the emotional setting:

CORTANA DIED! SHE DIED!

*sob* *sob*

Also the flood isn't gone, the grave mind is gone. The flood still live.

The forerunners are dead, they sacrificed themselves to destroy the flood. Only the didact remains.

Fully auto guns never shoot in a straight line.

Loadouts brought your personal prefferences into the field, giving you the option to destroy enemies with your personal skillset.

Ordnance is not apperant in some game modes.

Bam, you just took the words right out of my mouth.

ummm... excuse me! what if Sarah Palmer died? i would cry for ages

Nah. We can live without her.

• Like 1

Sarah is just ungrateful tbh.

Wouldn't care if she died.

She thinks that she is one of the best, I mean the other "Spartans" as well, but she lacks the skill, the experience needed, to best the masterchief. 

Halo CE explained it in one qoute: Born for battle, bred for war!

It just sounds like you want a whole different game, dude. Honestly, reading that first list made me cringe.

Halo getting boring? Halo 4, maybe. But I think you're only playing the campaign man. Matchmaking gets boring quickly too because of the dumb infinity settings. You need to get yourself in some custom games and be reminded of how un-boring Halo can be.

• Like 1

It just sounds like you want a whole different game, dude. Honestly, reading that first list made me cringe.

Halo getting boring? Halo 4, maybe. But I think you're only playing the campaign man. Matchmaking gets boring quickly too because of the dumb infinity settings. You need to get yourself in some custom games and be reminded of how un-boring Halo can be.

I think Halo 4 brought th series back to what it used to be. Reach got boring fast, since it felt like bungie was just a one trick pony. Still Halo 4 has a lot of room for improvement and 343i did pick up the banner, bungie dropped, quite well.

...343i did pick up the banner, bungie dropped, quite well.

False. 343i turned core Halo gameplay into something random and imbalanced. Everything revolves around the infinity settings that single handedly killed the old Halo community. There's nothing nice or balanced about getting a dubstep cannon for 10 assists.

False. 343i turned core Halo gameplay into something random and imbalanced. Everything revolves around the infinity settings that single handedly killed the old Halo community. There's nothing nice or balanced about getting a dubstep cannon for 10 assists.

and a booger blaster or the laser from Predator(movie).....

First of all to disregard my opinion (not fact do you mind) as false is very childish.

Second : The halo community did not die, hence this site.

Third: You don't get the incinerator cannon after ten assists and ordnance is balanced out to the type of game and map you play.

Fourth: The core gameplay is still there, It's still Halo. the golden triangle is there, the vehicles are there. 

Bungie dumped Halo, to create something new and they came up with destiny, which is just Call of Halo. If anything would have been funest to the Halo series, it would have been Bungie.

Reach is incredibly unbalanced, strange spawns, Over powered weapons and in some cases, you just lose if you get on the wrong team, because the other team is closer to the vehicles or cover or anything that gives them an advantage. In the Spire you can better spawn near that thing than far away, near the spire is the sniper rifle, grab that thing go in the spire, start picking off newly spawned players and a lot of the maps have these issues.