Spyro's MoM Thread

Spyro

Excellent post my friend! You did an amazing job! You were very sincere in what you said, and you wore your heart on your sleeve, so there was nothing more we could have asked of you in this post. Thank you Spyro for being here, and thank you for all you have done, and for being such an incredible friend! There are lots of things I'd like to commend you for, but, its to much to fit in one comment. ^_^

I know I don't speak for everyone, but I for one am glad to have you as this months MoM and as a friend... So Thank you Spyro. Hats off to you.  :hi:

And I know everyone is proud of what you have accomplished in your time here, and everyone loves you! So Enjoy the power of the pink! You earned it!   ;)

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 2

Very good! 

As I said before enjoy your month in PInk.

Also your post came out really nicely, very close to the heart on that one. Also the thing about the second home, that was spot on. For most of us this is a second home not just some website you log on to occasionally. So that was really nice to here.

• Like 5

So be glad that Cooliest convinced me to keep it going after that. (Thanks by the way, never did thank you for it.) 

I get my very own shout out.  :blushing: Thanx Spyro. I was glad to have met you back then and I had a lot of fun organizing that second election with you even though so many things went horribly wrong. You were one of the few people that made me feel included and welcomed around, which is one of the many reasons that it really was a no brainer to choose you for this spot. ;)

P.S. Great MoM post. Glad you got around to it. :awesome:

• Like 3

This was a very worthy MoM Post Spyro. And you were reluctant to write one but look how this turned out! Remember that the USF Elections are not what got you the MoM title though, your quality and character did as a member of this site :thumbup:

Nope, in my mind I am of the average purple. I blame the USF and the laziness of our staff for not looking for and finding a more suitable MoM. :3

• Like 1

Nobody, appreciates Spyro's being MoM as much as me. This purple dragon has been nothing but friendly since I joined this site. Spyro has been so friendly to me during my stay on 343icf. He means so much to me. Spyro deserves being MoM more then any other dragon out there. He is truly incredible. Spyro you will always be my favorite purple dragon buddy! :laughing:  

• Like 1

Nobody, appreciates Spyro's being MoM as much as me. This purple dragon has been nothing but friendly since I joined this site. Spyro has been so friendly to me during my stay on 343icf. He means so much to me. Spyro deserves being MoM more then any other dragon out there. He is truly incredible. Spyro you will always be my favorite purple dragon buddy! :laughing:  

that definitely true :3

Ok Dragon, I will take some of that blame. However, look where you are now. You ate too many Flamingos and are now pretty in pink. :P

Anyways, I have long thought you deserved it. And now you have it. But I can honestly say thank you, to you for being that purple flying friend of mine that hubby always wants to paint on his truck. :P

Congrats Dragon, enjoy your month of Pink. :D

Spyro_logo.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I must apologize for arriving here so late! xP

I am proud to see our favorite purple dragon grow some pink wings and fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror of the car!

You really deserve this Spyro, You really did a good job around here, And it is extremely cool to see you as a pink man.

Again, Sorry to arrive so late, But as they always say! You can always be late, AND stylish! B)