It's VERY easy to kill people in Halo 4

TheMightyLlama1

I've just noticed it's VERY to kill people in Spartans in Muitplayer. With the DMR, it's fast to kill people, with the BR it takes time. Assault Rife, I spray it on someone for a little while and I melee them, and they die! I don't even have to make his/her shields go down! And is it just me, or is the Beam Rifle overpowered? Like, REALLY overpowered?

Remember when it took just a little tiny nudge from a moving vehicle to die in the first Halo? That was quick kills!

And I have to agree, in halo 4 killing people goes fast but I think that makes the gameplay faster which can be good!

You've obviously never played against Shep.

I'd like to play against him sometime XD See what everybody is talking about.

It's also easy to kill people in every other Halo. And Cod. And Battlefield. And Quake. And CS. And GoW. And Any other killing game.

You're just playing bad players who can't fight back - you're just better than them.

(Don't worry, this feeling is natural. Play more competitive gametypes to quench it.)

Remember when it took just a little tiny nudge from a moving vehicle to die in the first Halo? That was quick kills!

And I have to agree, in halo 4 killing people goes fast but I think that makes the gameplay faster which can be good!

I'd like to play against him sometime XD See what everybody is talking about.

I haven't even tried, the stories I've heard are too scary. It is said to be a horrifying experience. Some have even died...ok maybe not. I wish you good luck, you'll need it.

I completely agree with the original post. It's nothing like in Halo 3. It's far easier to kill people in Halo 4 and I don't even feel challenged. I also use the Battle Rifle most of the time and find it really easy. Not only with the Battle Rifle but also with weapons such as the Assault Rifle or the Designated Marksman Rifle I have no problem with feeling challenged which isn't always a good thing. Halo Reach and especially Halo 3 felt far more challenging.

I've just noticed it's VERY to kill people in Spartans in Muitplayer. With the DMR, it's fast to kill people, with the BR it takes time. Assault Rife, I spray it on someone for a little while and I melee them, and they die! I don't even have to make his/her shields go down! And is it just me, or is the Beam Rifle overpowered? Like, REALLY overpowered?

I strongly agree with this statement for it is very true , alot of weapons in Halo 4 are overpowered like the Magnum , a  couple of shots to the body would instantly kill them ; if thats if they don't get cover to recharge their shields and whatnot. However the more kills the merrier , the more your rank boosts up and ya pwn some noobs in that process but then again this can be reconsidered as boring for it shows no challenge in the gaming community , hence the overpowered weapons like a  DMR.