What would you be?

lilsilmarillion

If you could be ANYTHING from Halo, from a Captain of a UNSC ship to a prophet, what would it be? Why? What rank? What weapon would u use?

I think I would be a Naval Captain, like Yoshi who reminded me of it, a Spartan, or an ODST. If i was a Naval Captain. I would captain the UNSC Maverick. Its a destroyer DD-993 type that i customized and decked out my self. If you want specifics u can PM me :) If I was either a Spartan or ODST i would want a Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel (the sniper from Reach and Combat Evolved Anniversary) and a M6F Pistol.

Edited by lilsilmarillion
  • Like 1

Spartan II

They are the best of the best.

They were "the" hero's to look up too, once they were publicized.

They are the fastest, strongest, smartest, and bravest of all the Spartan projects.

Dual Suppressed SMG's, Two Katana's, a Rocket Launcher, 2 Frag Grenades, 2 Stun Grenades, 2 Plasma Grenades, and 2 Flash Bangs.

ODST because the survivability of the augmentation permutations are a lot higher and I like to live!

Weapons:

The assault rifle from halo CE (Can't rember the official name for it)

And either a DMR or a shotgun depending on the situation I'm about to be thrown in.