We Need To Appreciate

Dog

I am a huge fan of everyone on this list. What's Absolute Dog, chopped liver now?? Let's give it up for AD for doing this every day for so many years now!! :clapping: Or maybe he didn't want his interview revealed I guess..

you are correcto/kinda

I always knew there was more going on then I realized, but I'd like to say this, and I'm sure several people here would agree:

I'd lay down my own money at this point if the Site needed it in a pinch. It's become a daily routine for me, stopping in to see what's been going on, and I consider many on this site my friends.

SO KNOW THIS!

Ya'll people doing some cray stuff, yo. keep on truckin'.

• Like 5

It must be hard work and as done above tiring going though page after page and finding nothing but just when you got to do something else at the corner of you're eye there is one topic you have no checked and you take a look inside and realise no matter how big or small you  helped the ossim grade pussim site keep up the good work guys. :)

• Like 2

All members of staff on this forum are respected and appreciated by all members. It is the staff members to thank for keeping the wonderful 343ICF in shape. The AdminModeratorsCommunity ModeratorsNews GroupArt Department (sorry, can't find the exact green), 343ibot, and the Legendary Members are all to be thanked for their efforts in making the 343ICF an amazing place to be.

• Like 5

I have not yet been a member here long enough to see the site through its highs and lows... I have not gotten to know every single person nor understand, let alone comprehend how important their roles are here... And I do not deserve to speak for anybody. But I know that all of those who frequently visit the this place, love it and you guys for making it all possible.

It is not a right that we are all given to be a part of this site... It is a gift, a blessing, a miracle. This place has a special meaning to me... Its like a home away from home, A place where I can not feel judged, let out my emotions and let the world know my ideas. But it is also a place where I can learn a lot, and make many new friends (and rivals). And even get into a respectful debate or two along the way...I may not say it or show it enough, but I am truly and sincerely grateful to be a member here. I would give all the thanks that one could give in a lifetime, and it would still never show how happy I am to be a part of all of this. I salute all those who made it possible, and commend those that work hard to maintain it, I will do everything in my power, until the day I die (Get banned/Am forced to leave on my own accord/Etc.) to help! 

To all those I have ever offended, creeped out, scared or otherwise insulted in any way, shape or form, I apologize. I truly do apologize profusely. I want to be friends, with anyone and everyone, and will do all I can to be your friend. So to those that don't like me, I am sorry but I am not giving up on trying to be your friend so easily! 

Anyways thank you all for everything. Thank you Dog, Absolute Dog, RedStarRocket91, The Director, Total Mayh3m, Spectral Jester, and Bob. Thank you everyone. I wish you all the best of luck, and hope you all succeed here and in life! Your all in my prayers! Best Wishes  ^_^

See you all around, my friends!   ;)  

• Like 3

I give major props to those who run this site. I know first hand how much effort it takes to run a site and I can say that each and everyone of you who puts in any kind of effort on this site is making a difference in the outcome of this community. For how many people you have that are actually active on your forum and actually put forth some effort into staying loyal to your community...it takes a lot to keep track of everyone and it takes a lot of combined enthusiasm to keep things running smoothly everywhere within this community. I have not been on here much over the last couple of weeks since I have joined, but it does not take much to see how much time everyone (even the community members themselves) has devoted to make this community what it is today. 

Congratulations to everyone! :] You are a major role model for other aspiring sites out there.

• Like 3

Keep up the damn fine work! Being a MOD is quite the dedicated role, best of luck running the place. And, I'm grateful I don't have some random computerized woman on the bottom right of my screen asking me for a good time on some fake MSN chat thing... you know what I mean. ;)

Seriously though, you're all doing a bang up job.

• Like 1