343iCF Breast Cancer Awareness Signature Make-Over

GryffinGuy007

http://i.imgur.com/CSSSOEx.png

CSSSOEx.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i.imgur.com/BdwUT3v.png

BdwUT3v.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i.imgur.com/A9gS67f.png

A9gS67f.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i.imgur.com/kdzB9Zi.png

kdzB9Zi.png

• Like 2

id very much want one too because my mom is a breast cancer survivor, so it would be very apreciative of you guys. only thing is i dont know what to send you as my sig

In the meantime, you should make your signature text pink. :D

This is great! Really truly, great what you guys are doing! The support you show, the dedication you have, to a very important cause, is truly and remarkably commendable! I love each and everyone of you, here on these forums, and this thread only goes to further my impressions of you. I am proud of each and everyone one of you guys/gals, and I have the up-most respect. It truly is an honor to get to talk, and know you all. I apologize if I ever did anything to offend anyone here, and I will do everything in my power to make up for it. You have my word on it.

Thanks for the support to this great cause my friends. It really truly does mean a lot...

:good:

This whole thing is just wrong , people just wanted talk about their favourite games here such as halo without having to worry about real life issues like health or conterversal topics such as sexism , this fourm is about games , not publicity for 343 stating that they support breast cancer just to get good publicity and the owner of the company is a feminist and they center it all about women , and this is entirely ridiculous because breast cancer is one of the most easily treated for male ande female paitiants who have breast cancer, so if they are going to ruin the spirt of the fourm you might as well centre it about a heart breaking cancer not an easily treatable one , women just don't like breast cancer cause they would lose a breast , well its better than dying , or losing a limb , stop talking about irrelevant things on a game fourm , 343 are only symboling this for attention , if u look on the home page it will show the halo ring pinkish and a PINK breast cancer crest   , they are doing this for the wrong reason , and they brung sexism to halo 4 with sarah palmer , they are bring real life issues into our games ,in the storylines , it's irresponsible , BUNGIE

343 has ruined halo a game I have been playing since I was four with my dad and brother , well im 16 now and I won't have someone thieving cowards ruining my game and corrupting the users

1 This is a fan site

2 What if you had breast cancer and what if because this forum made more people aware of it someone helped pay for you to treat it breast cancer is a very serious thing and has killed lots of people if you don't want to post of shout about it you don't have to.

3 I think this brings the community closer . :yes

• Like 2

well I think there are many cancer victims and only caring about one group is just unfair , and this is a fansite of halo , maybe "343i halo" but its still halo and it has no place for the sad reality we live in

Yes but maybe with the awareness this has spread and the donations we have given it can make the difference and defeat cancer once and for all ! :)