343iCF Breast Cancer Awareness Signature Make-Over

GryffinGuy007

Count me in. Though I personally want Brony to do mine. He's the one who made it, and I don't think it's right for someone to tinker with another artist's work. I hope you guys understand. :3

spyro_forum_sig_by_bronyswag-d5nk2t4.jpg

I strongly encourage all members to show support by either allowing the Art Department to add pink and a ribbon to your signature or doing so yourself. Most people know someone who has either been affected by breast cancer or knows someone who has had a loved one affected. This is one small way to show support to the women who are breast cancer survivors, who are currently being treated or who we have lost.

• Like 3

I still have the ribbon from last year on my profile ._.

you came prepared

Howdy peoples.

As the Breast Cancer Awareness Month of October begins, I'm sure this entire community is willing to share their loving support for breast cancer awareness. I know some have already given it thought, and I applaud those who are making the effort.

To fit in with this month and further share your support, paste in your signature below and either me or Brony will give it a quick make-over to suit the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness, with an overall dash of pink and a cute lil' Breast Cancer ribbon.

Thank you to all who are supporting this movement.

You can make a donation here:

https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-donations

343i802c.png

Also can you do my new sig. :thumbsup: