JURASSIC WORLD is the new JURASSIC PARK MOVIE!?

That's right, thats what the new Jurassic Park movie will be called. The new Movie will be released in 2015. What do you think the new Jurassic Park movie's plot will be about? IF you dont like Jurassic Park and want to be rude...Dont Bother Commenting

MasterChief-117

THIS MOVIE IS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!! it would be cool if they made the plot like the park is being reopened and all the rides and everything is built but like the Raptors breakout in the park and people have to like evacuate the park or something lol I cant even think, this is going to be AWESOME!!!

The amphibious dinos got out somehow and evolved quickly and start terrorizing ocean based cities. And it is just a matter of time before it looks like a zombie movie... only a set amount of humans are alive and they try to survive... in the end everyone is dead and the dinosaurs rule the planet once again for thousands of years then the next ice age... history repeats itself... then the credits.

I imagine the storyline will go like that somehow... I know it'll be good anyway they decide to go. I just hope they get some good background music. It can either make or break a movie, or video game...

Ya it almost sounds as if they are hinting at a movie where somehow the Dinosaurs have escaped the parks and now are taking over the world. Which is logical if you think about it. If you don't contain the freaking dinosaurs eventually they will find their way around the world. But for the movie premise it just seems like it could be cheesy if that were the case. I'm a huge fan of the series I'd hate to see them ruin it now. So I'm keeping my hopes low, but doesnt mean I'm not excited.

When I was younger I would always play with dinosaurs and dinosaur realted stuff. So when Jurassic Park came out, I instantly feel in love. I have watched almost every Jurassic Park movie, I may not be as in to this movie series as I was when I was younger but to be honest I think that it will be good. The new name kind of threw me off, but I can't wait till 2015.

• Like 2