United States of the Forum Presidential Election 5!!!! (nomination thread)

Spyro

that is hard between total mayh3m or funny caboose. espicially for making his secretary a total dark killing life threatening tyrant robot machine called freckles. this is why you dont vote for caboose, he is secretly trying to take over the forums and make it a horrible communistic dictatorship!!! he is lieing and trying to imprison us all!!!!

so that is why i am going to vote for total mayh3m, because he has defended me before and he has stood up in the shout box every now and then and he has given me advice for all sorts of things, i have either done wrong or right. (same with absolute dog)

oh and if you vote for me i promise ill do twice as much and double everything everybody have said to make things twice as good.

(lol jk)

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS!

Beckoningzebra1 and Total Mayh3m have confirmed that they are running together for president!

Help us make history on the forum by voting for the first EVER DUAL Presidency!

image.jpg

Help us make History and we will make this forum a better place!

• Like 5

so what does dual presidency mean, does this mean we get to vote for two people so i could vote for you and some one else?

It means your nomination/vote goes for me and Zebra as presidents. We will be working together as co-presidents here on the forum. :D

• Like 1

that is hard between total mayh3m or funny caboose. espicially for making his secretary a total dark killing life threatening tyrant robot machine called freckles. this is why you dont vote for caboose, he is secretly trying to take over the forums and make it a horrible communistic dictatorship!!! he is lieing and trying to imprison us all!!!!

so that is why i am going to vote for total mayh3m, because he has defended me before and he has stood up in the shout box every now and then and he has given me advice for all sorts of things, i have either done wrong or right. (same with absolute dog)

oh and if you vote for me i promise ill do twice as much and double everything everybody have said to make things twice as good.

(lol jk)

untrue I will cure cancer and give free milk and cookies for all I work for the good of the site. :thumbsup:

• Like 2