The Director....The Legend

Absolute Dog

Yeah! I saw this coming a month ago!

There's nothing really much to add at what AD jokingly said. I think I liked every single post you made. When I joined, you were the Forum President, and I thought "Man, that guy must be worthy of respect". And indeed you are.

The only member that can be overwhelmingly funny and extremely serious at the same time. Wise and helpful with every single member.

You deserve to be Legendary. Congratulations, and I really look forward to see you active again!

• Like 3

I was wondering when this would come about. I, as sternus said, thought of director as a God when I first started on the site. But slowly I started to realize that this man had an incredible ego. Lulz but he has a reason to because he's so cool. Congrats director and have fun in legendary-hood!

• Like 2

Another one of the Originals bites the dust and heads to the dusty corner of 343i.org which is called Legendary

The Legendary Member status is starting to live up to its title 'Legendary'

First Mayh3m now the Director, 2 members that have earnt and deserve the title of Legendary, I dont look at this as he has joined me in the status of Legendary, but I have joined him in the title of Legendary.  :bow:

Director or AAN2 always brought a smile to the forum, with his wisdom & knowledge (his words :hrhr:), along with his massive ego!!!

All these made him the kind of person it was hard not to like.  He's also probably the only person ever, to have taken a ban a posting ban not once but twice with a smile on his face.

It always has and always will be a pleasure to know / have known Director

I was asked to do this announcement post, but declined, as I could not put into words what needed to be said about Director, when it needs sayhing loud and proud no one is better than AD at that.

All Hail Director!!!!!

ps. no man should be that hairless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

All hail the Moderator class of 2012! Congrats on Legendary Director. 

This guy and I were roomies in the Mod forum for a while. He was the party animal most of the time... but I won't go there.

He and I both joined the team at the same time and both had our different ways of Moderating. It was great to serve with you 'D'. 

Welcome to paradise! We have all the beverages your heart could desire, from a hardy brewed ale to a simple soda, we have what you will be looking for.... as well as a long buffet filled with foods from all across the globe. (avoid the sushi, though, it's not real fish and the seaweed is questionable)

Congrats man. ♥

• Like 7

Wait, I thought legendary was a position only for those who left. Is it for any high ranking member on here now?

The Director has not been here for some time and is no longer a Moderator.

Ok now that that's out of the way....

DIRECTOR. There are few members, and I mean very few members, that have the incredible charisma that you do. When you direct, people WANT to act. Even before you were a Moderator you were one of the most looked up members on this site being the first non-Staff member to reach 1000 likes.

Director:

Animals make any sound you command them to no matter what breed they are.

Google uses you to search when it doesn't know something.

When a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, you do.

The Dos Equis guy wants your autograph.

You are, the most interesting member of this forum.

One of the people I looked up to most on this site when I started, this induction into the Legendary Member Hall is long overdue and so I bow to you :bow: . Your humor and famous "talking abs" picture are just a couple of things you've brought to this site.

ALL HAIL THE DIRECTOR!!

• Like 7

Director. A name. A title. It can mean so many things. Does it imply leadership, does it imply position. Director. A name. A title. A legend.

You have been a friend to me and more, Dear Director. There is not much I can say, other than that you have my utmost respect, and always have, and always will. In the end, though, you can never truly be replaced, except for by yourself. I can only congratulate you, and wish you the best (although that seems oddly self-serving). You and I are similar, yet different. We share a name. And you have brought great honor to that name. I wish you luck. And I congratulate you.

• Like 4

D: But this can't happen!

It simply can not happen...

Without Director first giving an awkward speech to all of us >: )

Otherwise it totally doesn't count :3

But in all serious congratulations Director, my hairless, well toned friend.

Hope you enjoy your banishment to the fluffy world of Legendaries, where food and drink are free, and the puppies run wild.

Edited by SykoWolf
  • Like 4

every above is very well spoken and had said most of my feelings and thoughts about you so the only left i have for you is a humongus congratiolatins to the highest of highest ranks

you will be missed but never forgotten, you are a leg from a table that now have very hard time to stand straight

The Director a man of legend i almost believed you could be in blue team closely beside master chief

• Like 4