The Pit, MK. V, and ODST in Halo 4

I_Make_Big_Boom

quoted from: http://halo4nation.com/multiplayer/champions-bundle-dlc/

http://thecontrolleronline.com/2013/07/the-pit-coming-back-to-halo-4-in-the-championship-pack/

The Pit is back!

ibx8xTsf4lIu8E.jpg

The Champions Bundle, which was announced at RTX, will cost 800 MS Points ($9.99) and will include the Bullseye Map Pack, which includes Pitfall (a remake of The Pit) and an all new map called Vertigo. It will also include the Infinity Armor Pack  (Mark V, ODST, and Prefect armors). The Champions Bundle will include a new game mode called Ricochet which was designed specifically for Pitfall and is described by 343 as being “like combat basketball.” Finally, along with all of this new content are a number of new weapon skins.

The Champions Bundle (800 mspts):

• The Bullseye Pack
  • Infinity Armor Pack
  • Steel Skin Pack
  • Bundle-only bonus content
    • New Armor Skins
    • New Stances
    • New Weapon Skins

The Bullseye Pack (480 mspts):

• Map: Pitfall (The Pit remake)
  • Map: Vertigo
  • Sports-themed Spartan Armor
  • Gametype: Ricochet (will become free to everyone in matchmaking after 2 weeks)
    • 5v5
    • Fight for ball at the start, have to throw or run it into opponent’s goal zone to score it in the opponent’s goal
    • Goals stay the same for both teams, but the ball spawn changes

Infinity Armor Pack (240 mspts):

• Prefect
  • Mark V
  • ODST

Steel Skin Pack (240 mspts):

• Steampunk skins for all loadout weapons (UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner)

ihMlqzFgwTVKg.png

eo0dk1f.jpg

COMES OUT AUGUST 20th

Doesn't anyone think the Prefect armor looks very similar to the Forerunner Combat skin?

sXZrakX.png

• Like 5

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

343, I commend you for deciding to make this pack. Mark V, ODST and Forerunner armor will be cake on the cake, and the cake would be the wonderful map - The Pit (Too bad its so brown, unlike the brighter yellow-green-blues) and more stuff.

The Mark V armor feet looks like duck bills. And the ODST boots look like armored sandals.

The steel skin pack looks like gold guns.CANT WAIT TO BE PRTTY

Faith, rekindled. Just a teeny bit....but still hopeful.

Edited by SEED Factor

• 4 weeks later...

The forerunner combat skin picture on the OP's post reminds me of the Geth from Mass Effect. Its nice to see we finally get a full,legit set that doesn't look completely different from the actual armor. they always left out maybe the shoulders or the chest so we don't end up getting the entire set of armor. In Halo: Reach you had to use the default chest for Mark V, and the ODST armor was kinda small and you could still tell that its just a spartan wearing ODST armor. In Halo 3 there wasn't even the chest or shoulder piece for either Mark V or ODST, just a helmet. Looking forward to the DLC :D

• 2 weeks later...

My question is does the pass help you any with this stuff or do you have to drop more points than you need to to get the goodies that seem tempting..... Though armor is if-ish on my end until I try it on..... Assault riffle I'm totally getting

Well, the previous Halo 4 War Games Map Pass doesn't include this champions bundle, which was created wayyy after the 3 map packs, and is based around consumer wants.

You can buy the Champions Bundle, which is cheap, includes everything, AND has a few extra weapon skins including skins for assault rifles.

Then you can buy the things differently. Overall if you buy one or two of the 'parts' of the champions bundle it is cheap, but buy everything and it'll cost more than just the bundle.

for what you get if you buy the champions bundle its a bargain, Ricochet looks a blast too play, and with all the skins, armor, stances, maps, gametype

for me its a must buy!

ps. mythic difficulty on Halo 4 is actually easier than Legendary

I disagree, I honestly believe that the skins and armour should have been in the game for free unlocks in the first place. The stances also should've been free, there's hardly any as it is.

The game type could've easily been a new update in a TU or something. Not worthy of a 800MS/whatever the currency price is.

The only part I can really accept being in the DLC is the maps that were made for the general community. Those do look sweet.

I know I don't have to buy the whole bundle, that's why I probably won't. But I still dislike the idea of small items chucked into a DLC pack, when it should've been free, seeing how Halo 4 turned out.

• 2 weeks later...

I was excited to be getting the ODST Armour, but when I chucked it on my Spartan, I realised some thing was missing.  The ODST Armour.

As with the rest of the Armour's in Halo 4, they all look the same.  ODST is no real exception (apart from the square box on your back).   But, in all honesty, why could 343 not keep the ODST Armour that has been the same since Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach.  343 have done it again, another fine mess.  If it is not broke, do not fix it, or you will ruin it.

343 made a mess of the Loadout's, Armour's are uninspiring.  In Halo: Reach, I took pride in what my Spartan wore, in Halo 4, I can see none.  I just hope Halo 5 is a whole better experience.  Armour's, and Weopon's Load's aside, Halo 4 is still a good game.

The new game type, I am not too sure about, my first experience was not too good.  But, loved being back on The Pit.  NICE !!!