if you could add any weapon...

Trifle10

...what would it be. specifiy so others who dont know what your talking about know what you mean. say you want to add a gattling gun, if someone didnt know, say thats its an automatic poweful weapon. "like the saw with a much more ammo before reload"

i would add a laser guided, remote controlled, rocket launcher. the rocket would be controlled by the one who launches it and would follow a laser path. the laser could be noticed up to 2 seconds in advance

remember to not say stuff UBER POWERFUL like a nuke. an explosive that eliminates everything

Bayonets would be a nice addition as ordinance or an armor ability. a bayonet is a knife like blade that is attached to barrel of a gun for close quarters combat

kind of like the brute shot and its blade, even though thee was absolutely no effect with that.

i was thinking of a energy spear. its just like a energy sword but more of a spear and longer and detaches to become a energy sword. while it is in spear mode you can throw it a few feet but it is very inaccurate and you can lunge it forward like a stabbing motion.

A mechanical fist. One with laser attachments, machine gun turrets, a scope, a night light, a cereal dispenser with added milk cartons, a Justin Bieber to sing you to sleep at night, and a few plastic bags to clean up those promethean dogs' poop (oops sorry, I meant feces).

• Like 1

I would want to be able to use that spear the Honor Guard Elites in Halo 2 used.  It'd be like normal melee damage but with a much longer reach.  Also, it'd be cool if when you assassinated someone with it you would stick the spear in the ground and their body would slide down the shaft.  Of course, you wouldn't be able to use the spear afterwards, but it'd still be cool.

It seems that any weapon from the Marathon universe would make weapons in the Halo universe obsolete.

Here are some weapons that existed from the first Marathon game:

1. Fists (Dual-Wield)

2. .44 Magnum Mega Class (Dual-Wield)

3. MA-75 Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher

4. Zeus-Class Fusion Pistol

5. SpnkR-X17 SSM Launcher

6. TOZT-7 Backpack Napalm Unit

7. Error Weapon Class Unidentified Oxfded

Here are the two awesome weapons that came in Marathon sequels:

1. WSTE M5 Shotgun (Dual-Wield)

2. KKV-7 Flechette SMG

Here is some cool weapons from fan scenarios:

1. .44 Magnum Ultra Class Pistol (Dual-Wield)

2. Imperial 58 Machine Pistol (Dual-Wield)

3. Mercury-Class Fusion Rifle

4. Wave Motion Cannon (Mystical)

In conclusion, weapons were rather in order of power rather than this equalizing pro/con weapon system. That would be the only downer to adding weapons from Marathon. One very good upper would be the variety of weapons: so many to choose from, so little time to test them all.

I would add:

a gravity reversing grenade,

a laser rifle that vaporizes on head shots,

an EMP grenade that shuts down vehicles,

a new warthog turret that shoots armor piercing rounds 

and a gauss rifle like the sniper rifle

I have a couple of ideas:

First off, AN UBER NUKE THAT CAN KILL ANYTHING... kidding!

A Solar Rifle, which does not gain additional battery power in light while in use, but gains strength. It would have a scope, fire like a Sentinel Beam, and can burn enemies like you can burn ants with a magnifying glass. Basically, it'd be like a Focus Rifle that was actually dangerous rather than just a nuisance. When holstered, it would start regenerating its battery in light, at a rate of 2% per minute. This balances it pretty well in multiplayer, since your average lifespan is quite short thanks to people hunting you down. In campaign, though, one could recharge it fully. They'd have to stand around for fifty minutes in the sun if the battery is completely drained; nonetheless, they still could recharge their Solar Rifle if they hang onto it.

The second would be a Forerunner turret. Simply put, a Sentinel Beam with a mount on it that overheats after five seconds of continuous use.

I was thinking a little something that was like the Assualt Rifle except it would either have a knife on the gun or a chain saw kind of like this. I got the idea from Gears of War but, still xD.

NEC52142-GOW-Lancer-Replica.jpg

So here's the one with a knife on it. So you just run at the enemy and it goes into the enenmy but, it won't be

that bloody. It would be like that only an Assualt Rifle. I come up with a little name for

this gun. Retorn Rifle. Basically it's a very skilled gun and can kill anything. I was thinking maybe it would be like

a SaW Assualt Rifle combine.

Life-sizedGOW-lancer-e1316126307525.jpg

Here's the one with the chainsaw. So, you just go up on an enemy and chainsaw them done. But, maybe

if this gun was in Halo 5, they could make it kind of bloody just not like gushes of blood coming out of the

enemy. Because, that's not the Halo we know. I was thinking Maybe to have it like a Brute Gun. I think that's

the name or something like that. So it will be a very powerful automatic gun. I came up with a name for this

one too. It's Chain Gun.

03-17-44_weapon-brute-spiker-type-25-car

Here's the Brute Gun. It's actually pretty powerful. Well, was I should

say because, they don't have it in Halo 4.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I only want one weapon. And I'm going into some DEEP detail here.

M319 Individual Grenade Launcher. The IGL has break-action, breach-loading system (Fires once, then it must be reloaded). It also a remote sensor system on the shell of the explosive, meaning if anyone comes near your shell, the sensor will pop up on the gun saying how many enemies are near it. Also, when the shell ignites, it emits an EMP blast, rendering and vehicles useless.  The M319 IGL is a very powerful weapon to have on the Halo battlefield, as it ca easily take out both infantry and vehicles.